Debate Drinking Game v 2012

here you go for tonight. I will be at the bar on Elmwood drinking and playing this starting at 9pm tonight. If anyone is bored and looking for something to do, come join.

Oof. That’s going to be a LOT of drinking. Good thing they didn’t include Obama’s “you didn’t build that” gaffe.

If tomorrow wasnt a work day I would probably do this.

:tup:

Yeah, I really don’t want to miss a day to work with a massive hangover.

I am legit excited for the debate. Funny thing is I really back a good deal of views from both parties currently. I am pretty big on the social agenda front yet I want small govt. I think my view of govt will probably not happen in my lifetime :frowning:

I’ll 3rd this!

This is the biggest problem in this country. You can’t want small government without being a religious bigot and you can’t be a socially accepting person without having a huge government.

That is pretty clever

“folks”

There is no such thing as a moderate anymore. You’re either a Raging Liberal or a Religious Biggot 1% humper.

I am for personal freedoms. Marry who you want. Abortions are ok WITHIN REASON. Own all of the reasonable firearms you want. Smoke all the weed you want, etc… Basically, stop telling people how to live their lives so long as they’re not hurting anyone.

Be fiscally responsible. Stop spending china’s money. If we cannot afford a war and our nation is not under attack, then stay the fuck out of it. WE ARE BROKE.

Stop fucking taxing people until you get your own shit under control. Take out tax-loopholes. Allow temporary tax cuts to expire. Cut your useless spending. I’m looking at you, Defense budget. There are other areas where spending is too much too though.

Whichever candidate gets closer to this as our future, I will support.

We agree on another thing. Android humper.

It’s so horrible isn’t it? I hate it

Yikes, this will fuck some people up

Sadly, this will be the only reason most kids watch the debate…

For some reason I think this will start out as a lot of fun and end up in many heated drunken political arguments.

Obama just received the biggest ass kicking ever. Lol what a dunce . Do people still think he is great speaker? Total destruction.

Basically how I feel. My #1 concern is leaving religion the fuck out of it. Romney lost me a bit mentioning we’re all children of the same god…I don’t consider myself belonging to any party, I’m more of a work together to come up with a good plan.

I just can’t stand the people that go gung ho for these politicians. Facebook is crawling with comments now including “Momma say Mitt is the Devil!! (In my waterboy voice)” that coming from a black friend. Then the religious friends sucking Romney’s dick. It appears more and more people don’t care about the debates, their mind is made up.

no but seriously, who was wearing the nicer tie?

On topic, this game was really awesome to play last night.

That is the same thing through all our government. From presidential elections to the seperation in the house where no one looks at a bill anymore and goes “Well, this bill is actually good for America” and not “This is a Republican bill. Fuck them. I am a Democrat.”

Also, Romney got flamed for it but that comment about 47% of the country living on the government is pretty correct. He stands no chance this year. No one who will have their free checks from the government will vote for him because they think he will take it all away. One of every 6 people is getting food stamps and the medicaid enrollment is at an all time high. Republicans stand no chance.