Dodge Charger SRT-..... 6 ???? lol at this ....

called liberty dodge … god i shoulda taped that conversation

be back after i change my pants …

{Tony Reynolds} Thank you for visiting Liberty Dodge. I am Tony Reynolds, a live person here to ensure you have a great online shopping experience.

How may I help you today?

{Liberty Dodge} I noticed you are selling the charger srt-6
{Tony Reynolds} Year and model?
{Liberty Dodge} 2008 dodge charger srt6?
{Liberty Dodge} i thought these were only available in japan
{Tony Reynolds} No
{Tony Reynolds} How soon do you plan on purchasing a vehicle?
{Liberty Dodge} Well, i’m interested in the srt6
{Liberty Dodge} i just can’t find any information about it
{Tony Reynolds} What type of information are you looking for?
{Liberty Dodge} what are the performance variances between the srt6 charger and the base charger?
{Tony Reynolds} By the way, my name is Tony Reynolds. May I ask with whom I am speaking?
{Liberty Dodge} Dave, nice to meet you Tony Reynolds.
{Tony Reynolds} For more information on that specific vehicle I would suggest communicating with my manager. What I can do is forward this chat and he can contact you by phone or via e-mail
{Liberty Dodge} Why can’t you help me?
{Liberty Dodge} It seems like it would be a hot topic around the office… THE srt6 charger
{Tony Reynolds} May I please have your full name and e-mail address?
{Liberty Dodge} If you answer my question.
{Liberty Dodge} What is the purpose of live chat if you don’t answer questions?
{Tony Reynolds} You would have to communicate with an Internet Manager for that information. Would you like me to forward a request?
{Tony Reynolds} This chat is so when you get to the dealership you don’t have to go over the same questions I just asked you or that would be asked. The manager will know your “story” and can do the research to find the vehicle, package, and price you are looking for.
{Liberty Dodge} So you really don’t know anything about the cars
{Tony Reynolds} Sure I do. That specific one has to dealt with my manager
{Liberty Dodge} …i don’t understand
{Tony Reynolds} If you are still there and interested in chatting with us, I will hold the chat open for a few moments longer.
{Liberty Dodge} Is this some kind of scam? I just googled srt6 charger and all that comes up is your website and several links saying it is a scam.
{Tony Reynolds} Have a great weekend!
{Liberty Dodge} How can i have a great weekend knowing that the srt6 charger isn’t real?? this is worse than when i found out santa wasn’t real, and almost as bad as the easter bunny.
The user has ended the session.

:deadhorse2:

I heard this guy used to sell cars at “Top Gun Motors” … maybe just a rumor

Haha, this is awesome :slight_smile:

:rofl: :tup:

:rofl:

There are some real riced out shit boxes down here in NC. Just another example, factory rice. Badge adds 50whp in NC.

i had some fun with one of the retarded internet sales people…she was friggn stupid as fuck!

Welcome to our web site, and thanks for chatting with us today.
The session has been accepted.
{Erica Jones} Thank you for visiting Liberty Dodge. I am Erica Jones, a live person here to ensure you have a great online shopping experience.

How may I help you today?

{Liberty Dodge} hai…i had a few questions about the dodge charger
{Erica Jones} OK sure.
{Liberty Dodge} I’m worried about the gas situation because of the crazy camel jockeys and dont necessarily want an RT or an SRT-8…i was wondering if there was another SRT model I could get that was better on gas
{Liberty Dodge} im also looking for something with some rimz…
{Erica Jones} SRT-6 maybe…
{Erica Jones} By the way, my name is Erica Jones. May I ask with whom I am speaking?
{Liberty Dodge} my name is chris p. lettis, hello erica…what is the srt-6?
{Erica Jones} Nice to be chatting with you, Chris.
{Erica Jones} Is there a specific price range you are looking to stay within?
{Liberty Dodge} its nice to be able to chat on here and not have to come to the dealership to deal with some of the pushy salesmen…newdz?
{Liberty Dodge} preferably around 25-30,000
{Erica Jones} It is a performance vehicle…
{Liberty Dodge} really?!? ok what motor is it?
{Erica Jones} Please excuse me for a moment while I check on that for you.
{Erica Jones} Will you be needing financing through us??
{Liberty Dodge} no ma’am ill have cash money…
{Liberty Dodge} ok sure no problem
{Erica Jones} Do you have a trade-in vehicle?
{Liberty Dodge} no…my ex wife took it :frowning:
{Erica Jones} May I please have your e-mail address for our chat records?
{Liberty Dodge} did you find out which engine was in the car? i would prefer to find out more about this SRT-6 that you speak of…it sounds really neat!
{Erica Jones} Yeah I will talk to my Internet Sales Manager and have them fill you in on the details of the SRT-6 and see what we have available in all line-ups of the Dodge Charger…
{Liberty Dodge} i can come in tomorrow with cash money and buy it from your dealership if it sounds like a good car and something i would want…
{Erica Jones} I will check with our Internet Sales Manager to see if we have something that meets your criteria. I will have my Internet Sales Manager contact you to confirm availability as well as the details on each kind there is. What is the best phone number for us to contact you?
{Liberty Dodge} can i at least know what the car comes with? i dont want to deal with anyone else at this point in time, i just need some basic info, please…
{Erica Jones} Well it’s more like a Chrysler Crossfire & Crossfire SRT-6---- Similar in most ways
{Erica Jones} May we at least have your E-Mail address for our chat records?
{Liberty Dodge} i dont want a crossfire though…i want a charger
{Liberty Dodge} sure my email is chrisplettis@gmail.com
{Erica Jones} Thank you Chris.
{Liberty Dodge} so…how about some information on the srt-6 charger…can i has a turbo put on it?
{Liberty Dodge} what makes the srt-6 different from the srt-8 or the RT, or even the basic charger for that matter…i have so many questions to ask you
{Erica Jones} It is supercharged.
{Liberty Dodge} the srt-6 charger is?!? WOW! i dont believe you though…
{Liberty Dodge} so the motor out of the srt-6 charger is the same one from the crossfire srt-6?
{Erica Jones} Well we have to double check what we even have in our inventory and I can have my Internet Sales Manager give you more details on it as well…
{Liberty Dodge} ok well i can wait for one if you dont have one in…i just want to know if the SRT-6 CHARGER is SUPERCHARGED
{Erica Jones} It is to my knowledge and research.
{Erica Jones} May I please have your phone number for our chat records?
{Liberty Dodge} i dont have a phone…my ex wife took that as well :frowning: ok well, heres the thing…i should have known by talking to a woman that i wouldnt get the right information on this car…the car has a 2.7 liter V6 with ghey rimz and a stupid srt-6 badge off the crossfire…you fail at life, and so does your dealership…i dont want the car, you mis-informed me…that is all…good day woman!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! NOW THE CAR IS SUPERCHARGED! AAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH wow that woman was a fucking dunce!

LOL, crispy lettuce, and LOL at newds

lol only thing i could think of off the top of my head at the time…

AAHHHAHAHAha!

Chris P Lettis… amazing.

Chris p. lettis can has turbo super charger!

yay! i can has a turbo supercharger!! and rimzzzz

those chops are fucking hilarious !!

“I dont have a phone. My ex wife took it as well”

:lol:

makes me happy looking at this, because i typically despise dealers, and these guys are taking the hits that many should be

WOW PEOPLE ARE F**KING RETADRED AND SHOULD ALL DIE ENOUGH SAID
CAPS LOCK RULES…

wow lol

http://nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4479&stc=1&d=1212191588

LOL @ Chris P Lettis! How did she not catch that? Oh lord

yea i was gonna say some of the shit i was saying to her seemed wierd that she wasnt getting offended or saying im sorry i dont understand…it makes me wonder if it was just like an auto-response bot or something…who knows…if it was a real person they’re god damn retarded…

wow…this is gold.