Dodge Charger SRT-..... 6 ???? lol at this ....

chris p. lettis

Best name ever. :)!!!

:tup:

hahahah SRT-6. thats hilarious. those chat sessions are hilarious too. anyone have a link to the chat feature?

Brian

well I could stick my head up a cows ass, but the t-bone, I mean your head, my ass. fuck.

really seemed like a bot.
A+ though

AHAHAHAHA! :bigclap:

lol, this is unreal that dealers do this without a lawsuit. LOL at chris p lettis

LOL

This thread is hillarious. I don’t even know where to begin. From the chops, to Newdz to Crispy lettuce. HAHA. TY all very much :slight_smile:

not nearly as much fun this time around, drats

{Michael Brown} Thank you for visiting Liberty Dodge. I am Michael Brown, a live person here to ensure you have a great online shopping experience.

How may I help you today?

{Liberty Dodge} Im curious as to the specifications on the charger srt-6, can you help me with that ?
{Michael Brown} What specifics are you looking for?
{Michael Brown} By the way, my name is Michael Brown. May I ask with whom I am speaking?
{Liberty Dodge} Im John, nice to meet you
{Liberty Dodge} horsepower ratings, 1/4 mile time, skidpad specs specificly
{Michael Brown} Please excuse me for a moment while I check on that for you.
{Michael Brown} Was there a specific year of the SRT-6 you were looking for specifics on?
{Liberty Dodge} 2008 or 2009, either works
{Michael Brown} Ok one moment please.
{Liberty Dodge} be right back, my cats eating my cheeseburger…
{Michael Brown} I do apologize but for some reason our system isn’t showing this information.
{Liberty Dodge} odd, i just saw one at the grocery store yesterday
{Michael Brown} I can have my Internet Sales Manager contact you with these details as soon as possible. May I have your full name, phone number, and email address?
{Liberty Dodge} it seamed like a good alternative to the charger srt8
{Liberty Dodge} John Pikard, (716) 872 4483, JohhLuke@aol.com
{Michael Brown} Thanks John.
{Michael Brown} Is there anything else I may assist you with today?

has anyone contacted dodge yet? Make a huge deal outta how you went to take out a loan to get such a rare srt-6 supercharged charger based off of what this dealership told you and every bank you went to told you there was no way to get the loan and now you want them to pay for damges to your credit report.

well i just sent an email to dodge saying im a lifelong 3rd generation Mopar fan and that this is extremely disheartining to see a dealership take things into there own hands and misrepresent the dodge name as well as give customer wrong information such as this car being supercharged and would like action taken.

trouble is your not chatting w/ the dealership when you use that chat function, its the automotive version of calling tech support for the toaster oven you bought

theres no way a single dealership of their size has 5 different people working their internet chat function

but how would an automated chat function tell you the car is supercharged?

its jean luc picard lol.

Brian

i didnt say its automated.

i know, i just didnt want to be obvious about it. i was rather hoping the person on the other end was a trekie and would call me out on it

I actually wish stealerships did more modifying of their cars.

Anyone remember the days of the Yanko Camaro?

If there was a Dealership dropping ls7’s in Regular Cab Short Bed Silverado’s/Colorado’s or Trailblazer’s/Tahoe’s that would be great.

A bare bones v6 Charger swapped with a viper drive train, plexy windows and fiberglass fenders, set up tp drag would be nasty.

I personally think this “srt-6” is a waste of time, but hey at least they are trying. I bet this appeals to the “I want rimz, yo” crowd. This way the bank will lend them $25K for a $20K car. The bank will look at the sticker and say ok. The person most likely would no be able to buy a new car then pony up the extra $2K for some 20’s or 22’s. This way they get a nice monthly payment to miss.

I think it is a good business plan. Oh well.

or the yenko camaro for that matter… the yenko chevelles were way hotter though

how can you forget the Yenko? it’ll snap a speedo in 5 seconds flat.

Chris P Lettis

:lol:

awesome!

yea I have seen dealerships do that. I am an old man. Personally I keep my charger clean, no rims, just tints. Executive.