Does anybody know....

The Ross Twp. magistrate??
got a careless tonite, and all the officer kept saying was “requeset a hearing, request a hearing,” and so on…
What is he/she like?

nobody at all?

:dunno:

if i’m not mistaken, its Richard Opiela, in west view. if it is, he’s fair…not a complete dick…but show up for your hearing or he WILL send the constable…lol

I know his family, no i can not get you out of a ticket

if its a careless for doing a wheelie best of luck. this summer seems like you cant get away with bike situations. they are trying to prove something or make a statement

The address for the place is 459 Perry Highway, Pittsburgh
So i dunno what person that is…

Thats in west view.

i know him too, Devlin. i think his son is a douche

taking half of the wheels off of the ground on a public road SHOULD get you a ticket. end of story.

wheelies are nice and all, but when im driving and i see some guy doin one, im afraid for his life because if he goes down, im not stopping in time.

EXACTLY.

if you want respect from the 3000+ pound automobiles, don’t ride your motorcycle like an idiot.

i’m not saying SonofaBish did, because we don’t know the details of his citation, but I see this shit all the time in the summer.

if the officer is telling you to request a hearing…he will let you off probably with a 3011(non obedience to traffic devices) no points. Request hearing = get off easy. if you were cool with him, he will be cool with you in court…maybe not even show up. Basically the officer sets the punishment not the judge, so I wouldn’t worry about how “nice” the magistrate is. Who is the officer?

I can’t read his signature
it looks like Zigan is his last name
i was completely respectful to him and all… and he wasn’t really all that rude, but he didn’t really wanna listen to me… didn’t seem too bad tho… when i got my bogus ticket, the guy was a total asshole, so i’ve dealt with worse…
but then again, i got off on a speeding ticket two years ago, and the lady was a total bitch when she stopped me, but really cool in court… so i guess ya never know

im more afraid of ppl that cant drive then ppl on one wheel. usually ppl that can actually ride and balance a wheelie have more skills then the others. ppl that can balance and ride for a while on one wheel can also steer teh bike on one wheel. they can also brake on one wheel, can shift on one wheel, wave at you on one wheel and etc.

so many ppl out there cant even chew gum and drive at same time

taking half of the wheels off of the ground on a public road SHOULD get you a ticket. end of story.

My opinion…

Wheelies are fine, on an empty road way, or in a parking lot. They aren’t fine when I’m driving behind you.

Just like street racing is fine, on a road with no traffic, but definitey NOT fine on 279 during rush hour.

devlin retired about 2 years ago … its opiela now

oh. well Devlin’s son is still a douche

good luck

so what were you doing to get the ticket???

were you on 51 a week ago? :finger: