does anyone know who crashed their bike on the 290

heard from a friend of a friend that some one was behind a motorcycle that crashed on the 290 and went over the guardrail so just trying to fig. it out.

you sure it wasn’t the 990? if so, there’s already a thread addressing the issue…

http://www.wivb.com/global/story.asp?s=8126054

Buffalo, N.Y. (WIVB) - - UPDATE: A motorcyclist who was hurt in an accident on a local expressway has died.
Amherst Police tell News 4, Peter Frazon, 44, of East Amherst, was heading north on Interstate 990 around 3:20 p.m. Sunday. Investigators believe his motorcycle went down and slid into the guardrail on the east side of the expressway.
Frazon was taken to Kenmore Mercy Hospital, where he died.
Police say Frazon did not have a valid motorcycle license. The accident remains under investigation.

wow, is that the first death via riding of the season/year?

so fucking scary, i hate reading this shit…and 44 is still super young…

well then i am amazed at the speed of the responses. thanks guys

second… a kid already died on the one warm day in like late Feb.

I saw this on my way home from work today at 3:30… :frowning:

Plenty of emergency response vehicles caught my eye… that’s the 2nd rider down I’ve personally seen on that ramp. And after cruising with like 8 bikes today, all I gotta say is be extra safe out there guys!

shitty its a shame to see stuff like this happen…to all riders on here try and be safe

Crazy, I was in my yard doing yard work today and heard some bikes go down the street and thought to myself that someone will die today on a bike in Buffalo, not to jink anything but its more common everyday to hear about another bike accident, that is why I will not buy a bike. Suck to hear though, a little warm weather and people get crazy. This will only be the beginning of motorcycle accident thread this year unfortunately.

my best friend form high school Sean Stevens died yesterday on his bike too

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=56916

no valid license. How many of you riders are just riding on your permits still??

Word, i was with my GF last night when she found out, she was friends with him.That shitty news for sure.

It’s terrible to see these accidents happening already. Please be safe out there. Both those in cars and on bikes.

RIP Sean, he was a great kid =(