Does anyone want to see a 300zx rebuild/retoration thread??

I have no idea how many 300zx owners tehre are here, but maybe some of you 240sx owners would want to see a thread on me fixing up a 300zx tt :slight_smile: VOTE !!! and or comment

2+0, and as long as it is not that gay yellow color. WTF was nissan thinking?

lol mines a 2+0, and its silver :), and LHD

Do it!!

:), did I mention its Twin Turbo :), lol so far I am def going to take lots of pics, my build is gonna be, FIX all the rust, paint some parts, and upgrade the car, hopefully to around 400 @ the whells

common man, get real.
who WOULDN’T want to…
hurry up, i wanna see some pics already

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5071/dsc07062a.jpg

here she is :), it may look good from the back but the car has rust and needs LOTS OF WORK lol

tease, more pics now…please lol

lawl Ill get some more when the weathers nice but here is 1 more :slight_smile:
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/204/dsc07086h.jpg

This thread is f’ing stupid. If YOU want to make a build thread. Make one. If YOU don’t want to make one. Don’t make one.
You don’t needs SON’s approval. And on that note. Why would you care if SON wants to see one anyways?

Plus you’ve already made up your mind anyway. You’re either going to or not regardless of SON’s opinion…

I really hate dumb threads like this. Its like those dumb “what rims should I get”, or “what colour should I paint my car”, threads…

/rant…

*edit…
You’ve already started poating pics (which aren’t showing up. Ghey BlackBerries)
So you’ve already made up your mind, lol…
Previous comment is invalid.

I just want to see if anyone is intested, and I am going to make a thread once the weather gets warm :), I would care if SON wants to see one bcuz I haven’t see on here b4, so I though it would be intersting for some people to see sumthing new.

You haven’t seen one because this is a 240sx forum :stickpoke:

Duh project threads are what make forums worthwhile, do it

yes sure, stupid poll question

is the weather warm enough now? hurry up and build

lmfao

you guys are jokers. Do tha build!

Go for it :tup:

Let me know if you have any questions :slight_smile:

do it up

I voted no but if you’d like to post pics of all the parts you will be buying for it, be my guest. There are quite a few thieves on SON that would be more than happy to come take those parts from you.

Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

aha