Does anyone want to see a 300zx rebuild/retoration thread??

1st no one knows where I live on this forum, 2nd any pics that are put up the back round will be blanked out, and theres no diff if someone jsut sees my car and trys to steal parts. Thats life and sadly you are right it does happen :frowning:

1. It’s 2010. It’s easy to find out where you live.

2. Doing that won’t make a difference, people don’t really care about what’s in the background, they care about what’s going into your car.

3. Yes, but how often will you be showing people what you have under your hood? Unless you have a build thread…

So then how many people on SON have been robbed because of what they’ve posted on the forum? Do you have links to threads, etc? Is this a common occurrence?

I think you’re blowing it out of proportion. Newman’s RB26 E30 thread has 172,887 views just on NYSpeed not including Lotus Talk and other forums, and a dedicated off-forum build page ( http://www.onyxsyndicate.com/newman/ ) all with crazy amounts of detail about parts he’s purchased that are worth more than anything this guy is going to put into his Z… And he lives in the city of Buffalo. No one has robbed him. (knock on wood)

I hope you actually knocked on wood and didn’t just type that.

lol, I actually didn’t. I just used it as a figure of speech.

But seriously, do you have links or info on builds that have been targeted from this site?

There’s been a few cases in the past. Most of them were related to selling parts no longer needed due to the addition of mods (build thread) and it gave thieves an unsuspecting way to scope out the place and target their cars after. If this was the old SON, it’d be easier to find but I’m too lazy to bother with that.

Use the search button.

I voted no. I dislike z32’s… and I think that a “proposition build thread” is fucking retarded. Post one if/when you actually do some work.

+1

its like saying, hey bro wanna see my gfs tits?

and theyre like hell yeah!

and then you say oh ok, im just gauging intrest in them at the moment, but maybe in a while ill show you

^^ lol

i own a z32. i say stop looking for attension and just do it

this thread is useless without pics

^^ I made a thread yesterday, this thread can now be closes. My 300zx thread is the in the project section. Check that out b4 you post here :slight_smile: