does your night compare?

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE PICS?

wow ur always so mean to everyone…

dude this is when you have to use the nuts as a shock factor, screw covering yourself, but I guess it was wise to let the situation simmer down a little.

Dude some how it will get back to her dude and ill be shot lol… Don’t do it tyler

when he first told me this story, I was like

“dude, you shoulda knocked him out, then fucked her”

I still LOL at this quote he told me.

angry boyfriend- “well dude, WHY THE FUCK are you naked if you didn’t touch her”

Brett-“I don’t know man, just because…it doesn’t even matter, i just wanna leave”

lolz

I’ll start a paypal fund…
every one donate a bit, and when it reaches a certain level, show the pics. you can use the $ to buy a gun to defend yourself

win win situation

If I was the guy I wouldn’t have been hitting you, I’d have been hitting her. If he found her at your place, I may think otherwise. She brought it upon herself yet you’re getting beat for it? Lame.

The whole “I’ll hit this guy I don’t know rather than you, because I’m mad at you for being a whore yet I still love you enough to not beat your ass right now” thing… so dumb.

I mean, if it was me, id ask the dude to Eiffel tower the girl, then danza slap her and buy the other dude a beer.

i’m cool like that.

wife beater.

:tup: too being cool with other guys slammin ur girl

:rofl:

No wife of mine will be disrespectin’ me in ma own home! LOL

Seriously though, who should the guy really be mad at in a situation like that? Beating the dudes ass probably feels pretty damned good at that point but does he really deserve the beating?

She’s probably one of the hottest girls I’ve been with. Not going to lie. But paypal would be lam because I only have half naked pics

What’s her address? And, just to be friendly… what kind of beer do you like? I’ll buy.

LOL

:needpic:

I wouldn’t call it a beating… I mean I got hit once while trying to cover my nuts. And I agree about being pissed a the wrong person in the situation … How was I suppose to know lol

lol look who’s talkin Mr didnt come through in the West H.S thread :rofl:

why not beat them both a bit?

if my gf wants to cheat on me with another guy…go right ahead. that is much different than another guy trying to get with my girlfriend.
which has happened, and it resulted in the guy having a scar below his left eye

Holy fuck that font in your sig is awful. what.the.fuck.