does your night compare?

you’re not even going to post pics of a broad from NYC?

My night may have not compared since I was not naked, nor did i have the chance to bang a girl last night.

But I probably was at a much much higher risk of being shot lol. As I did see a mugging, and some dude ambushing people, with a gun…

Lol. She’s not “from” nyc

she’s from WNY. so, prob a lot of people know her…

dude just post pics, what happens on NYspeed, stays on nyspeed.

can anyone else see the pics? im not getting them, what page?

ok so she is currently living in nyc, but she’s just originally from here? is that the story?

Yeah. I want to see pictures of this barfly bitch.

I’m disappointed.

Why not just photoshop the face out or something?

Or just post the pics and not give a fuck because she lives in NYC, and she’s a slutbag anyway???

I’m guessing tattoos and piercings are unique lol

JUST STOP BEING A PUSSY!!! YOU KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!

wtf still no pics?!

Never understood that. It’s the girls fault for being a lying cunt. You should have knocked him out for being a tough guy to someone that isn’t at fault, then told the girl to go fuck herself.

But if you could have somehow managed to still mash her vag then :tup: to that.

While i see nothing wrong with a little chivalry every now and then towards a lady, whores should still be heavily exploited so we can warn other men who can be endangered of w/e diseases this slutbag may have. So do NYSpeed a favor and show us all who we should either be wary of or know where to go for a one night stand

Tyler photo shop her face out… Fuck

Tyler, just post the pictures without photoshopping out her face.

Edit: You know what, even if her face is photoshopped out, I bet Newman could figure out who it was by her tats.

I’m not worried about her. I just don’t need a syco ex

what the heck is a syco ex?

Hahahaha.

IN for pics.

It seems that every worthless broad from WNY has big dreams to move to NYC.

and moves back 5 months later.