Dog for adoption :(

My girlfriend and I recently adopted a 7 year old male Shibe Inu from her co-worker. He and our cat are not cooperating with one another :lol. We would like to find him a new home where he can be loved and not have to worry about him and our cat not getting along. He is a super friendly dog and doesn’t bark (except for at our cat), he’s well behaved/house trained and is fully up to date with the vet.
Someone here will be very happy with him. I’d prefer to see him go to someone with land to run on, and time to play/care for him.
We think he was not properly cared for with his previous owners. If I have to put him in his crate or try to grab his collar, he will shy away and yelp as if he thinks he’ll be hit.

We honestly want to keep him, but we don’t want to babysit these two animals every night.

His Name is Odie btw.
I’ll PM anyone my#
Pics to follow in a few minutes.
He needs a new loving owner.
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u162/hockey819/Odie.jpg

GET RID OF THE CAT SULLY

lol, I can’t do that. Seems logical, our cat is a bad ass though.

Give it time dude , they will coexist . It’s all new to both

good looking dog.

This man stick it out, it will change…

GL OP

Happend with my gfs cats and dogs for a couple months. They fight and bark in the beginning and now they coexist with each other .

Damn I wish I had the room for him here at the house. Too many dogs up on the farms right now that I feel he would get bombarded by Bimmer, Osiris, and Bear in his “mental” condition.

I love dogs.

ugh, if my dog wasn’t so territorial i’d take the shibe in a second.

Aww…he would totally make me a happy owner, except I literally just took a job traveling…

theyll get over it man eventually cats do it to other cats to then they give up

from my personal experience, not always. both of my cats never liked my dogs and never got over, thankfully my house was big enough to give them both there own places, that and my dogs never went in the basement.

:rofl I wish that happened at my house. Samaon tackles the cat every chance he gets just so he can hold her down and nibble her ears.

This has Tracey written all over it.

In general these are pretty good/smart/easy to have dogs. I almost adopted one last spring, and have a couple friends that have the same breed.

shutup A. She’s not allowed.

OH CMON!!! I’d be a great pet owner!

ORLY???

:ahh

C’mon Wayne then my shiba could go visit your shiba all the time!

EXACTLY!!