Domestic quality article v. Buick

[quote=“91MR2,post:19,topic:33680"”]

For real, end this thread, it’s completely pointless. Buick comparable to a Yota?

:hang:

[/quote]

Why? Can’t tolerate being wrong?

See, I don’t care about supporting a company that overpays their workers whom think they deserve the world handed to them on a silver platter.

I believe in a global economy as that is what the world has gone to and will continue to go to as we rape the developed world of resources.

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:22,topic:33680"”]

See, I don’t care about supporting a company that overpays their workers whom think they deserve the world handed to them on a silver platter.

I believe in a global economy as that is what the world has gone to and will continue to go to as we rape the developed world of resources.

[/quote]

Then go to China and make car parts for a dollar a day.

Nobody acknowledges that while the UAW workers are overpaid they spend that money and that is the important part. And rest assured that any money you take away from them won’t make the domestic car cheaper to buy and it won’t make it better. But what do I know about the auto industry.

As good a spot for this as any:

2019 Buicks To Stop Wearing Brand Plate Badge: Exclusive

Read more: http://gmauthority.com/blog/2018/03/2019-buick-models-to-stop-wearing-brand-plate-badge/#ixzz59ZLVrZf5

… in case you were wondering.

11 year bump, impressive.

The wife and I love our Buick, though every time we see another Buick on the road we do play the, “are we younger than them” game and 9 out of 10 times we are.

Yea, how are feats like this going to be accomplished on the new forum?

Same way: search, post and bump.

Search is actually faster, easier and actually gets proper results on the new software.

And all the old threads will still be there :tup:

That’s good, because right now it’s more reliable to go to google and search for “keyword site:nyspeed.com”

Side note the 2018 Buick GS looks nice.

Interior
https://hips.hearstapps.com//amv-prod-cad-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/images/media/51/2018-buick-regal-gs-inline2-photo-686147-s-original.jpg

If grandma pulled up in that buick gs I would be impressed

https://www.kia.com/us/k3/content/media/mediabin/vehicle/gallery/CMS/vehicles/stinger/2018/overview/milestones/Kia_Stinger_Experience_Mobile_Overview_8_Milestones_Points_7.jpg

Damn, the stinger does looks cooler.

I thought they trade marked the buick grand national name like 8 years ago and still haven’t made a new one yet… Then again it would be tough to make all the old people who love the grand nationals happy.

They both sticker around 40K, stinger runs 13.3 1/4 mile, I doubt the Buick will be that fast.

can’t help by feel GM is making the right cars but selling them under the wrong brand.

Agreed. I still think they should have killed off Buick back during the “purge” years ago, but some brand expert clearly knows more than I do.

• Updated - - -

Totally OT, 12.83 tested here;

Buick only rocking 310 HP. Seems funny to type that, as most V8s 10 years ago didn’t make that much. Anyways, doubt the new GS will be in the 12s.

EDIT: Onyx you bastard, beat me to it posting the article.