Don Davis Honda

Anyone ever deal with them? Have any complaints? Went to look at a car there yesterday, they weren’t pushy at all, and the price of the car we looked at was pretty reasonable.

Anyone ever finance there?

My family has bought cars there in the past and been pleased

nice. yeah, my girlfriend was a little concerned with showing up to a dealership and having a car(figuratively of course) shoved down her throat. The guy was cool though. Brought us on a test drive. Gave us some info, priced it out at the right number. Told us we could do some student discounts, and gave us advice on the financing.

great place!

awesome, I am really glad I went there. the GF might be driving a shiny new civic coupe soon.

thats a nice store, I wouldn’t be afraid to go there for a Honda.

i was just there this past wednesday ( :snky: ) and while the prices were pretty good, the selection was lacking quite a bit, and the specific salesperson i was dealing with was one of the least knowledgeable people i’ve ever dealt with…really a big turnoff when i’m trying to buy a car, and the person ignores and avoids questions because she simply doesn’t know how to answer, or completely changes the subject.

also, later that day i went to Lia Honda (transit at sheridan) and the guy made it very clear that they will not be undersold by any other honda dealer…so if you get a good deal at don davis, just take that offer to Lia and see if they’ll beat it first.

Lia Honda just seems super shady, and like one of those typical high pressured sales joints. What are they gonna do, chop off 100 bucks and then jack up my interest rate?

:gotme:

i didn’t feel any pressure at all talking with the guy and walking around the lot with him for a good 20 minutes or so…first thing we did was discussed a price range, and he took his list of cars they have on the lot, went and talked with the boss, and reduced just about every price on the list to get any realistic option as close to the price range he was given as possible.

I think Basil needs a Honda store :pimp:

Love Don Davis. Great service. Great pricing.

Go talk to to Adam. (can’t think of his last name.)

Trust me, I know we do. I have always wanted to buy Don Davis because he had Buick, GMC and Pontiac with a Honda franchise right next door… we could kick ass at that place.

it would be rather convinient

how was your credit?

I can’t think of what my score was at the time. It was pretty decent for an 18 year old, I guess. lol

But, I had my dad co-sign that car with me (I was young-ish) and they were having a 1.9% financing deal. So, yeah.

Adam will hook you up though. He was knowledgeable and laid back, but wanted to make a deal. I’ll look up his last name when I get home.

My parents have always dealt with Don Davis in the past (close to 5 or 6 vehicles), never any problems. From my personal experiences I have nothing but good things to say about their service department.

Adam is the man. I used to work there back in the day. The Honda side is great the GM side, well that’s another story.