DONT GO TO THIS AUTOBODY SHOP

DO NOT go to elma collision, i worked there before my new job, the owner, Mark, is a douche. he lies, steals, and definitely cheats people out of theyre money/insurance money. the paint is horrible, orange peel, like ive never seen before. The employees themselves are great guys, and they do good work, but Mark buys cheap materials, therefor the cars turn out like shit. so , i recomend going somewhere else. also as of a week ago, Elma is down to 2 employees from 7. they wont last much longer.

thanks for the heads up :tup:

name is really familiar, where is it located

On Seneca Street in Elma right by Reeds tires

Had an interview there years and years ago, what they offered to pay me was a complete joke, owner had a big attitude too, his name wasn’t mark though,

why was my post deleted. there is a thread already started for this.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19535&highlight=one-fab

Yep. Elma collision blows for a variety of reason. The primary one being their huge pink advertisments…

Elma use to do quality repairs…I was there about 18 months ago, took three trips to get the car done…Slow, but the paint job was good, guy names Horn did it, but i wouldn’t go back.

Sounds like a shady shop… The owner is/was trying to squeeze every last dime outta the place instead of doing good work and just charging appropriately for it.

I’ve seen all sorts of different shops like this, and sadly the story you are telling goes for about 50+% of the shops out there in some way shape or form.

Why didn’t you post this is September when you joined?
Instead of after you didn’t work there?

good question

didnt really think of it. until my brother in law, who works there brought it up again.

You didn’t know how shitty they were until they stopped paying you?

?

Should be badmouth the company thats putting food on his table?

how do we know he isnt badmouthing the company because he got fired. i mean im not saying he did or didnt but if your with a company and you know they are cheaping out the customers your just as guilty as they are

touche…

i did everything with 100% of my effort, i never half assed anything. i didnt get fired, i left for a better job.

No offense, but I hope you see where I’m coming from. Layzie does.

Kinda like me coming on here after I quit McD’s and say don’t go there because the manager is a dick, they used to spit on the food and rub your burgers on their chodes before they gave food out during late nightdrive thru s. And I just left to go to Subway, but I didn’t do any of that stuff because I just worked the window, I wasn’t making man mustard for your cheeseburger.

subway is way better then McD’s anyway