Don't look!

You might get stabbed/shot/beaten… :roll:

Kinda like this?

:poke :guns :hit

and i thought sherwood park was just full of coke heads, meth heads and stoners.

Jesus, what the hell is wrong with this city? Seriously, somebody tell me what’s causing all this bullshit.

B-Wurm :smiley:

I’m sorry, what’s this thread about? Is it about Shane (R.I.P.)?

I’m assuming it’s about Shane.

I’ve been covering this story, and it’s the most disturbing one I have had to cover yet. Luckily, most of his friends, as well as friends of the accused have been pretty open in talking to me, despite being harrassed hardcore from other media.

I assumed so. That’s terrible. I’m not entirely sure of the details I’ve heard, but if what I’ve heard is true, I’m glad I didn’t go to that party. I was on my way too, then turned around with some friends and went to the other party.

I think its a lack of spanking in our society that leads to this sort of shit…Seriously. Actions have no consequences anymore, or at least any that deter individuals from doing the same thing again.

Good call man. Yeah I have heard LOTS of rumours about what happened that night. Some media are publishing those rumours, but I haven’t talked to anyone who was there at the exact time of the murder, so it’s hard to say what is true and what has been kind ‘made up’ as stories get passed arounf through hundreds of people.

Do you go to Facey?

Five first-degree murder charges and ten counts of assault with a weapon, could potentially be some pretty harsh consequences.

In reality, only one murder charge will probably stick, and it would probably be dropped to second-degree, but that’s just my speculation.

But longer jail times have proven not to be an effective detterent…

Good call man. Yeah I have heard LOTS of rumours about what happened that night. Some media are publishing those rumours, but I haven’t talked to anyone who was there at the exact time of the murder, so it’s hard to say what is true and what has been kind ‘made up’ as stories get passed arounf through hundreds of people.

Do you go to Facey?[/quote]

Sal.

I know Justin Bridges and Johnathan Germatakis really well back in high school. They were good guys but the sad part is that i can see them doing this sort of thing. I use to play footbal with johnathan and his older brother. Justin use to work with me.

RIP man and have a good night in jail :butthead: :anal justin and john.

Justin is the asian one right?

YUP

Great time. This is part of the reason i don’t talk to many people from High School.

Five first-degree murder charges and ten counts of assault with a weapon, could potentially be some pretty harsh consequences.

In reality, only one murder charge will probably stick, and it would probably be dropped to second-degree, but that’s just my speculation.

But longer jail times have proven not to be an effective detterent…[/quote]
Capital Punishment, that might work.

I dunno, but I’m moving away. I don’t want to walk out of my house one morning to find a line of gunman standing there waiting for me.

Capital punishment isn’t a great deterrent either. In Edmonton’s record breaking year of homocides we will likely have about 5 murders per 100,000 people. Texas (which has capital punishment) is at an all time low of 5.9 murders per 100,000 people. They have been up to 17 murders per 100,000 in the past…

But longer jail times have proven not to be an effective detterent…[/quote]
Capital Punishment, that might work.[/quote]

Werd

“werd”

:axe: