DOT Tires > Police *VID*

Click HERE

Officer = owned.

Is this gonna happen to anyone here over the summer? :slight_smile:

lol

Nice. I love ignorant cops who can admit that they are wrong or listen to what “kids” have to say.

haha that was funny

Haha what a dumbass cop. I do have things to do

haha

That sucks.

lolol, he likes goes to look in his book to prove what the legal depth is and he cant find it so he tells the kid to look it up later. cops like this just suck, seriosuly wtf, they should at least be trained to know what they are talking about when writing a damn ticket

3/32"…

thats funny…i hate ignorant cops

lol I think we may see alot of that this year

i love how the cop tries to turn it arond that he’s being disrespectful…fucking idiots, open your ears and listen to what the guy is saying you might learn somthing

fuck the crooked cops

actually 2/32 is passing for inspection anything after that is considered unsafe, and the kicker is its 2/32 in the deepest measurable tread grove providing there is no cords showing, so basicly if you have both inner and outer edges burned up on your tires but have 2/32 in the center of your tread you still pass UNLESS there are cords showing in which case you fail.

been there done that 2 years ago. :tup:

i carried my tire right into the court room and up to the judge, he measured it with a penny and said that you young man, sorry for the incovience, and ill personally talk to officer *******.

hell yea

Sweet. Sometime sthere is justice after all.

HAHAHAHA

looks like the law is acting above itself in this one.

hahaaah thats fuckin great. i just pictured some dude in the courtroom parkinglot with a jack and a tire iron, carrying the tire in lol.

I could only imagine what everyone else in the courtroom was thinking