Double meet for the 16th and 17th

anyone got any pics of our cars at the stacks that night? There was a nice line up of cars their, someone has to have a few good pics.

Sorry I have to disagree with you especially when you call it a rice car? Its not a car you see everyday its unique and extremely rare in the states. A car that was never in production in this country.

Yes she should of never reved it like that…The car runs such crap times because she drives it Im sure with a better driver it would be a much faster car. Please dont call that a discrase. Dont hate heh… I sense some jealousy.

Still trying to get over you calling it a rice car… I have never heard of anyone ever calling a skyline a rice car. The only ricecar I seen was the hyundai elantra with the fart can and huge wing… Not the Imported skyline… Sorry dont see where you are comming from.

A Skyline’s a Skyline…Sure the GTR is the big dog that everyone admires. But to get a chance to see one in the states, let alone Pittsburgh is rediculous…I will agree with Chase and say a car like that should be respected especially by the driver (revving when the motor is cold)…No offense to this girl, but i’d call her a ricer, b4 i insult the car.

also, the car has almost NO modifications done by the owner. The car was brought from Japan already modded.

Double Meat on one blonde sounds like a better meet

a skyline isnt a skyline unless its the GTR version.my 2 cents

Some of u guys are haters… So if u see a Skyline of the street and later find out it’s a GTS model, u’d look on it or the driver? That’s like looking down on a non Z06 Corvette or a regular WRX (non Sti)…In any case, that’s a pretty sh*tty way of thinkin’.

i could care less sabout a base skyline IMO

the skyline is sex… haters get the f out. its a cool car in my book, i would rock one any day of the week!

Skyline’s a Skyline…Sure the GTR is the big dog that everyone admires. But to get a chance to see one in the states, let alone Pittsburgh is rediculous…I will agree with Chase and say a car like that should be respected especially by the driver (revving when the motor is cold)…No offense to this girl, but i’d call her a ricer, b4 i insult the car

i’m with chase on this one…

for all the time effort and money to import a non gt-r skyline of any model is serioulsy stupid. go out and buy a supra or rx-7. who the hell cares if u don’t see it every day… skylines are bad ass car and looks hella nice but why waste money on a slow one that a $600 240sx with a $1200 sr motor swap can smoke? but hey you don’t see it every day:bowdown:
skylines can be ricers too… it’s all how the a-hole behind the wheel acts and mods the piece.

:gives:

Steelersfan - i see ur point about importing a non GTR Skyline, but a Skyline is a Skyline…Sure as far as performance goes it’s NOT a GTR, but it’s still a Skyline.

To everyone - It’s funny b/c if one of ur friends owned this car, we wouldn’t be having this discussion right now. But that fact that some girl who anyone hardly knows owns it, its a big deal. Instead you’d be saying, “Check out my buddy’s new Skyline!!! It’s not a GTR, but it’s still sikkkkk!!!” And for the last time: CARS AREN’T RICERS, PEOPLE ARE. Don’t knock a car just b/c for whatever reason, u disagree with the owners choices on modding/driving or whatever. I can be a total jackass who owns a Porsche 911 GT3. Sure i may be a prick, but u can’t knock my car. I’ve seen this Skyline car at PRP in person and it is a nice ride.

you are comparing apples to oranges… you might as well start an import vs domestic battle too. I don’t know the whole background story on the car, but shit its still a Skyline. If i wanted to import one, and the only one i could get was a GTS… damn skippy I would get that GTS.

Im guessing you have an fbody?

why u say that hockey tape boy?

negative

X2 negative… i have a 240sx :doh: right hand drive at that… soo i don’t see anyones point a slow skyline is still a slow car…
who cares how hot it is… thats like putting a d series motor in a ferrari and saying well a ferrari is still a ferrari… um no thanks it’s not.

i know pleanty of people with skylines and you don’t see me hanging from their nuts… so yes i can say

It’s funny b/c if one of ur friends owned this car, we wouldn’t be having this discussion right now. But that fact that some girl who anyone hardly knows owns it, its a big deal. Instead

who gives a fuck it/s still a slow car, and no i dont care if it’s a girl, or a skyline at that. until i see someone driving a bugatti then it’ll be a diffrent story:itr41:

This has nothing to do about how fast the car is. The way u guys are talkin’ ur saying that the car itself is slow, but in reality it’s probably more a lack of talent on the driver’s part…I’d assume that since it’s modded, it should be somewhat fast. We can both agree that this girl owns and drives a Skyline. Regardless of the trim. What this is about is a girl who bought a modded GTS Skyline from Japan who is being called a ricer by ppl on this forum. And i think it’s really sh*tty of u guys to talk trash.

And as far as the 240 is concerned, they’re a dime a dozen now (KA powered, SR powered, RB powered…whatever)…As someone else stated on some forum “240’s are what Civics were a few yrs ago”…And no i’m not talkin sh*t on 240’s…Just seems like everyone has one…

Skylines are famous for 2 reasons.

1. They are one of the best cars out of the box for the track and have rediculously good corner exit speed. The advanced awd system makes even the worst drivers look like Schumy behind the wheel.

2. The RB26(not 25)DETT. One of the best true production engines. One of the best flowing head designs out of the box. Responds to bolt-ons with amazing results. A fairly small displacment engine that can compete with just about any other.

Take those 2 things away from the car and its nothing special.

That car looked great. The owner was a complete joke and a disgrace to the legacy of Nissan Motorsports and the car that paved its highway of victory.

I can agree with everything ur saying here, but the fact still remains that the Skyline was never available for purchase brand new in the US at Nissan Dealerships. Skylines are special in the states for that reason alone (regarless of trim) Gotta give her some credit for that atleast. As far as the personality of this girl. Really don’t know her so i can’t judge her.