Thornspkx
WRXPrincess
CeliCris
FCRX7Guy
ZexAccord
Whitey
Burnyd
Bgblockelcamino

I vote for either 7 or 8 and meeting up around 5-5:30? That way we can hang for a bit afterwards and its not 11 when we get out of the movie. I also think we should get the leather seats(VIP) or whatever.

i’m down c u there

definitely down for the leather seats… how about the 8pm show… perhaps burny d can stop down to waterfront and pick up tickets since he is unemployed!

Only if you sit next to me.

Ok here is whats going on… I am meeting whitey,zexaccord and bgblockelcamino at 1st try at 530. Then well prolly go out to eat then off to see the 8 oclock movie. Anyone that would like to go send me a pm or im me let me know.

That is not what our group has decided so…Here is the plan… the rest of you can do your own thing if that is what you want??? But the other 16 of us will be doing the following…

Official Plan:
Going to see the 10:00 movie (VIP SEATING). Meeting up around 5-5:30 and hanging out early and buying tickets ahead of time. Then we are going to go somewhere to eat. By that time it will be already close to 7:00 and we dont want to have to rush and eat. We were probably going to go to dave and busters for some dinner and games :). And after dinner we are comming back to hang out for a little while b4 the movie. We dont want to be rushed around so it works way better this way! Then after the movie is over we can all just be heading home cause we all dont live close… sticking around in the middle of the night is your option!
Thanks,
DG

ok, theres about 20-50 ppl coming from Wheeling, we all should be there around 8ish.

I’m meeting up with burnyd,zexaccord and some others around 6

Cool! just stay away from the drive in tonight !

ricers! :kekegay:

If anyone is going to the meet for the 17th… it will be starting at 10:30 at rt51 and i70 intersection get go gas station.

Most of the Wheeling crew made it there. We arrived around 9 and parked next to the Pittspeed guys. Nice cars. Cool people. We’ll be up again soon to go to Quaker Steak and the strip.

Yea def. It was a good time and i got to meet some nice people. For people that didnt know me i was in the black avenger…

The guy who owns the R33. I wanna know one thing… WHY!? Why did u let 2 girls rev the shit out of ur motor when it was just warming up?

1 of the girls owns it.

what an idiot… True Rice Car right there.

^^ Ugh why do you call a skyline a true rice car?

lol

lol WHY??? hmm lets see… Its only the GTS version rwd RB25det. Looks like most of the owners money went to looks and show not go at all considering the car barely does 14’s. Acting like your cars is fast or something by revving the shit out of it even though it wasn’t even warmed up to proper operating temprature.

What a disgrace.

Why go through all that hassle of getting one legal in the U.S. to basiclly get a larger version of a 240sx with a rb25 swap.

b/c most ppl just think every skyline is god or something lol.

Do you ppl even know what makes the skyline soo great??? Well its nothing I just mentioned above.