Drag racing crash on Transit last night

Good point. Personally I think it is bullshit if they release his name.

That is debatable. If he did not hit or swerve into the other vehicle did he have an accident? IIRC he stated that he did not know the other vehicle had crashed. He assumed that it must have turned off.

speeding
exhibition of speed
participation in a street race
unsafe start

all sound like reasonable tickets to give to the guy

and i dont see how he couldnt have been speeding in this case ?

I’m not 100% sure, but I think if you are a witness to a bad car accident you HAVE to stop and call 911.

Who said he let off once he reached the speed limit? He could get an unsafe start ticket but no speeding ticket correct?

JW.

um no, what justifies an unsafe start? a cop. any police witness this? NO

Participation in street race?- a cop must SEE you make an unsafe start and race past the posted speed limit. was there a cop there? NO

Was there a radar unit on hand? NO.

why bother speculating about all of this? you guys going back and forth is retarded, we weren’t there, we won’t know what happened, give it a rest.

i would think for the cops to issue this other guy tickets the would have actually witnessed the speeding/unsafe start ect. i dont think they can issue tickets because of an accident. but i dont know
edit: sedlmier beat me to it

So the close the thread like I said 5 pages ago…

so the str4 raced to 40, and the mustang made it to 20mph then crashed into a telophone pole hard enough to be ripped in half ?

cause thats the only way the srt4 is going to be out front far enough to assume that the mustang turned off, yet not be speeding in the process

Are you some kind of a fucking block head??? :fail:

:bigclap:

Would hate to see this thread turn into a bicker fest.
vote for Closed.

second that.

idk if anyone posted it or not but i didnt read all the pages, but he just bought that stang from the dealership i work at, when i seen the pic of what car it was and seen he had a blazer before i got goosebumps. my thought is he was new to stick and mabe downshifted at too high of a speed causeing the rear to kick out but either way

r.i.p

Three pages of blind bickering is more then enough.

QFT.

Anyone else - feel free to send condolences via PM.