This has to stop happening.

http://www.buffalonews.com/258/story/908045.html

The drivers of two vehicles were killed in a head-on crash before dawn today in the Town of Hamburg.
The victims – a 24-year-old woman and 24-year-old man – were pronounced dead at the scene.
The crash occurred a few minutes before 7 a.m. on Route 20 between Lakeview and North Creek roads.
Town of Hamburg Police said a preliminary investigation indicates that the vehicle driven by the man, which was westbound, crossed over into the lane of the woman driver. She was eastbound and was operating within her lane, police said.
The names of the victims have not been released, pending notification of their families.

RIP Terra Gajkowski and Brian Galfo.

So terrible. They were really good friends too. :confused:

Add that to the already way to long list of deaths. UGH.

Damn, right by my dad’s house.

The last couple years have been nuts with vehicle related deaths around here. It seems like I read shit like this every other day.

RIP

RIP. Saw the story this morning when they were just reporting two 24 year olds and figured some people on here would know them.

RIP, sorry for the loss of your friend.

you were friends w/ both and they drove into each other?

That’s insane.

Were they friends?

Yeah. They were good friends. I was friends with Terra. I saw her every week at my work. :frowning: It’s really bizarre. We all went to LS. They graduated in '03.

I heard rumors that it’s because he was texting.

RIP Brian and Terra, Brian grew up right down the street from me. very sad.

That’s like the story of the drunk that hit his own family…

damn, that’s sad. i also know a lot of people who have died lately. a real good friend of mine from late HS/early college shot himself 3 weeks ago. one of the coolest guys you’d even meet too. ugh…

that’s terrible to hear.

its tom galfos nephew

Fuck, I was worried about that, but didn’t want to say anything.

Terra Gajkowski…what relation to Christina Gajkowski?

Galfo sounds familiar too.

And they were friends? Geesh. Craziness.

Police do not believe Galfo was talking on his phone or texting at the time of the accident, as his cell phone was found in his pocket.

Sorry to hear Dawn:( I hate driving those stretches of 5 and 20 for that reason- almost got hit head-on once and I’ve tried to avoid them ever since.

fuck this is crazy… friends… RIP for serious

My friend’s 18 yr old brother died in a car accedent 3-4 weeks ago. So sad. R.I.P.

This is becoming a weekly thing now, its disgusting and sad. Another reason to buy a safe car too, never know when your going to get hit randomly.

maybe i should post up my wtb big mother fucking truck that can run over anything that comes infront of it and eats little pintos for breakfast because it’s so badass and doesn’t have a gay face like mankthetanks car or whatever the fuck his name is and goes vroooomrooomroooooom and can pull tons of shit and has a long bed and four wheel drive thread now instead of after winter.