Drag Racing-Who plays?

Anybody else addicted to this app? If so whats your user name? Lets race!

Sprfreek it’s my go to game while I’m on the shitter.

Deener50…and I too am addicted.

already a thread on this

Username: bracketracer (oddly)
Only have a few cars:

• E36 328i
  • SSC Ultimate Aero 7.653 and 11.025
  • Veyron 16.4 SS 7.296 and 11.11
  • Hennessey Venon GT 7.511 and 11.045

Currently have $14,680,098 and 27563RP

Yes, obviously I’ve obsessed on this game for a bit

Now that im trying to mod Venom GT it takes forever to get $$$$

nerds

Go to the ‘Pro League’ in the races…quick way to make cash and RP

I play pro league on random

Any one know if you unlock all the levels on pro league if you get more cash vs just playing random?

I was considering rooting my android to give myself more money lol

Username: Maximase98

I have been ripping it up with a Ford RS200 Evolution…I am on level 9 in the pro league…also been mixing in Random…i notice more cash in general on random.

I have been downloading the advertised apps getting the rep points then removing the apps…

I downloaded this game on the amazon app store when the paid version was free and its addicting

Username: tunerfreak

I have actually tried this and cant find where the money is stored

I played this all the time when I had my droid. Since I smashed the phone and got and iphone, I cant play anymore :frowning:

benfranklin

I just started playing 2 days ago… have the 9ff GT9-R right now… $78087 and 533RP…I’m a n00b

figured this out when I wanted to demolish a kid who works with me…he couldnt find it on his iphone…PWNED

i have a 10.9 1/2 mile venomGT “topendkiller”

Anyone have a tune for the level 3 S2000 maxed out … I’m at war with someone right now and could use any help given.

…maxed out Navitec Rosso on L7, M3 on L4, and SRT4 on L2.

It’s on the iphone now as of a couple of weeks ago. Been addicted all over again!

One thing that sucks is you can’t back up anything when you switch phones unless you’re rooted and use titanium. I lost my phone on Halloween and had to start all over

thats ok, you lost your phone but i got it through the amazon app store and they pushed out an update that forced me to uninstall and I lost everything that way…

BTW anyone help me out with gear ratios? I am not good with them, how do you know what you want?