drag radials and snow= not so bad in snow?

Took the camaro out today for a good 20 minnute drive, suprisingly it doesnt do bad in the snow, even with the drag radials. Last year i took the car out with regular all seasons on it and i couldnt move, just thought what was strange, so if anyone is looking for some good snow tires look into mickey thompson drag radials HAHAHA

i know of a few people who have problems in the rain with D/Rs i bet the snow is pretty bad too

seriously, it really isn’t that bad

I drove my Mustang 2 years ago in the winter on some salt with summer tires and it spun the tires and driving it kinda sucked and all I did was drive it a few miles up the road.
I definately wouldnt even think about driving it in snow on DR’s. I dont even normally drive it on the street with DR’s on unless Im going to the track.

well you sir are a slacker

i think why its decent in the snow is because of the loose stall converter, it allows me to hit the gas without putting to much to the ground to the point of me spinning, im getting that itch though, it NEEDS to be spring soon

Mine has 4.10’s so it always spins the tires. Even with the POS AOD it spun them and now it spins more with the stick.

Spring can wait. I dont have all my parts or a running car and right now I think I need to wait for my tax return. I still need heads and a cam and a few other things.

Adam drove all winter in his mach1 with bald ass drag radials

i second that

Not exactly the smartest thing to do but I suppose it worked for him.

Yup tis true, they worked just fine for me, never got stuck. You just have to be smart about it and plan ahead…realizing that there are certain things its just not going to do. It was a smart choice because i got through the winter without having to spend $600+ on a snow tire setup!

People cry WAYYY too much about dr’s and their “capabilities”

Ive been thinking of getting some 16" DR’s and mounting them on my good wheels and driving with them on all the time. Anybody need a set of 15’s?

fuck dude get it runnin first asshole:bh::smiley:

The more shit I sell the more money I have for parts.
Anybody want to buy a '92 Mustang roller?

How much?

that would make too much sense. You gotta take a hit on shit, then re-buy it!..Cmon man, get with it!:smiley:

oh yeah sorry i forgot who we were dealin wit:D:retardclap

:squint

Make a reasonable offer or find me another car I want.

Whats the roller come with, theres alot of variables here…

Id have to look at it again. I know it needs some paint work, and id just take it on some steelie wheels and pick up new ones prob. Hmm, lemme think about this.