Drag strip passenger break off times

Whats the break off? I think it was like 9.50 at lancaster?

Also does the break off change with approved saftey?
Like if I have a second racing seat, and harness hooked to the bar, with a helmet for passenger?

This would be for like show em off sundays or test and tunes.

Also, does anyone have a pre tech guide for either track that I can get a copy of?
I’d like to compare it to the nhra rule book, and be ready so i dont get sent home.

Cars going to be slowwwww, before you ask, looking like high 7’s in the 1/8th and high 12’s in the 1/4

what kind of car? high 7’s in the 1/8th will usually = low 12’s in the 1320.

I thought your shit was going to run 10s in the 1/4? :lol:

I went 7.6 with a passenger in my car

reading owns you. I was planning on putting together a chassis car, which obviously dosent happen in 2 months, rtft.

Plans have changed for now, on some sound advice from some seasoned drag racers.

Ive got some :snky: :snky:

Good to know on the 7.5, I enjoy having a female shotgun running down the strip, they seem to enjoy and support racing more that way.

It’s 8.69, the same point at which u have to have a helmet(snell 2000 approved) & no on the hemet 4 the pass deal. Sometimes u can sneak a rider at track rental’s. U can visit www.ihra.com for rules.

thanks. I guess having a camera man is out, ill have to fab a mount or buy one.

:lolsign::mamoru::biglaugh::lolham::rx3::D:lolno: :roll:

Yea that will be the day

ive gone 6s at lancaster as a passenger

=]

hand held cameras violate the most basic rule of every motorsport event out there

NO LOOSE OBJECTS IN THE CAR

no matter what your driving, if you want a camera in the car, it must be mounted via some sort of mount made for that purpose. no duct taping a vid cam to a headrest type shit.