drama in the ATL

anyone see the news? Mf’er stole the balifs gun, killed the judge the balif the court reporter, then jacked a car and i belive they are still looking for him. LAst week they found a shank on him in the courtroom. u think they would had the cuffs on him. Fuckin people are insane. I guess now they can blame the last verse of boys in the hood for this one?

he was on trial for rape…something he probably would ahve been out of jail eventually to finish his life…now he’s got 3 people he’s killed boy the logic really adds up to me

Yeah i just saw that during lunchtime. that is crazy shit. Hope they catch the bastard and give him the chair. The judge was only doing his job and the fucker has the balls to take it out on him.

damn… crazy

i really hope the cops finish him off when they find him. How does the balif let him get the gun? was it like the dukes of hazzard or something? Either way, sad story.

how does a baliff let him get the gun is a good question… although, the vid i posted in multimedia of a cop shooting himself during a handgun safty class is probably the answer.

shit goes down in the dirty south

the dirty dirty

ever see the vid of the guy gettin interogated and pulls a gun out his pants and smokes himself? shotty police work!
there needs to be more security in courthouses anyway. I know in pittsburgh the have a problem, in certain cases family and friends will show up as a form of intimidation towards potential witnesses. Fuck that, the only people that need to be there are in front of that railing.

ya that video was wild!!! and i agree…i hope the cops kill him!!! and blue makes a good point…sayin he will eventually get out of prison…but not now!!!

yeah it does.

you ever met a cop you couldn’t outsmart? i could prob steal a cops gun and convince him to join a pyramid scheme in 5 minutes flat. :spank:

1 word. streetnstrip

they caught him…what an asshole