guy shot by police

http://www.postgazette.com/pg/05150/512754.stm

we need a guy playing a violin smiley. was there ever a black guy that got shot to death by police that wasn’t innocent? I like how they say it was reported that red beretta ran the stop sign but it was a red monte carlo so thats the basis that they think the police had the wrong man. last time I checked a red MC and a red berreta look pretty similar especially when dealing with eyewitnesses.

fuck him. he got out of the car with abullet proof vest on and opened fire.

they shoulda shot him 20,000 times.

IN THE FACE

Gbody drivers :rolleyes:

:gives:

shut up and go hang with your peon crew… it was a 95-99 monte carlo anyway you ass.

here we go again :rolleyes:

round…10…

at least if a white guy got out of a car that matched that description wearing a bullet proof vest and carrying a gun (like everyone does in that neighborhood) you’d try to strike up a conversation with him about physics or something…cuz his intentions are def not to shoot anyone.

i hate people that play race cards, he had a gun AND a vest on…that’s probable cause no matter what color

"What you’re not hearing is my stepson did a complete, 360-degree turnaround in the past few years.

Ummmmmmmm :wtf: if he did a 360, then he was right back where he started?!

this time he figured a vest would help

Mogab said he doesn’t know why Napper ran from the police or fired shots at three officers.

“All I can think is he was scared. He had three cop cars following him, and something happened, something was said, maybe, to make him panic.”

Napper’s mother called out another question: “Why 20 shots?”

Allegheny County Coroner Cyril Wecht reported Saturday Napper’s body was hit by 20 rounds, his bullet-proof vest notwithstanding.

“You just want to stop someone, one shot will do it,” Mograb said. “Twenty? Man, there’s something really wrong with that … A lot of the problems in this city are police problems,” he said. “They’re going after the wrong people.”

I am so sorry but if you shoot at police officers, you ARE going to be shot…and 20 rounds harsh? I don’t think so… Back in Nov there was a Forest Hills cop shot 2 houses down from my house

The incident occurred following a violent confrontation between the perpetrator and his ex-wife and daughter, according to a report in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review daily newspaper. When Forest Hills officers responded, they found the suspect sitting in a car in the driveway of a home where his former wife had once lived. The ensuing shootout resulted in the death of the perpetrator. He was found with a .40-caliber pistol in hand and a second loaded clip for the gun between his legs.

I saw a newscast about it over the weekend, that the officers were in the right by shooting the guy…they played the tape of the gunshots, over 44 shots fired…the guy DID shoot first, and I don’t blame any of the 3 cops (I think there were three) that were there for unloading every single shot in their weapons, and reloading and doing it all over again…

You are certainly correct…hello!?! So he changed from a criminal into a criminal…go figure! :weak:

reenactment:

what did it look like??
all i saw was some red P.O.S. blow that stop sign…oh & it had nice rims on it.

nice :slight_smile:

fuck that stupid slut in the paper (if this is that case) … fuck your digenerate grandson… fucking piece of trash wasn’t innocent on any level.

glad he got shot before he shot anyone… FUCK HIM!

fucking people are a trip…

http://dsmetc.com/forum/images/smilies/violin.gifhttp://dsmetc.com/forum/images/smilies/biggun2.gif

its not about being black or cracka

Any person trying to shoot at any police officer with vest on deserves to get shot 20 times. End of topic.

3 cops, all probably had standard issue Berettas which hold about 15 rounds. I doubt the officers reloaded. I’d love to see the asswipe that made the comments about too many shots being fired say that shit to the families of the officers that were being shot at. What if one of the officers had been killed? What then? What if some innocent bystanders had been killed? Bottom line, you dont shoot at police officers. The stupid nigger got what he deserved.

Edit: My apologies for using that word, but it takes a special kind of trash to blame the police for defending themselves against a body armor clad piece of shit that was shooting at them.

werd. It sucks that they wasted 44 bullets on him though. Thats taxpayer money right down the drain. Far cheaper than locking him up for the rest of his life though.