What do you think about this!!!!

How could a cop shoot somebody so many times in the Fucking back!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7At5RyV_yo&feature=related

did you read the description and watch the second vid?

You think it was a gun, it did not look like a gun.

i don’t think it looked like a gun and even if it was, it didn’t look like he was aiming it at either of the police officers.

the suspect does something just off camera… you can see the left cop sorta duck… thats when the other open fire.

Turn your volume up and listen to the number of shoots were fired!!! I counted about 8 shoots from both cops

those arent guns they’re tasers you wouldnt be able to see real bullets flying like that

one cop has a taser the other a gun.
there should be no questions aksed about this…

one answer. “god bless america”

What!!!A taser gun, you are joking right? What you see is the barrel flash when the gun is fired, you see it more in the dark than in the day. Plus the taser guns are not located on their side belt.

I think that guy wanted to die!! you can hear shoots before in entered the camera of the first cruiser.

Here’s the second video.

the idiot deserved all those shells in his back

enjoy.

how do you know they arnt rubber bullets

im guessing rubber bullets… or some alternative ammunition
because I doubt the cops would miss that many shot at that distance and if those were real bullets, then the guy would have dropped earlier…unless he’s chuck norris

it’s real bullets!!! lol. rubber bullets you guys are funny.