dress shoes and black socks

I dunno, they were 5.99 for 6 pairs, marked down from 18.99 so I popped on 'em

I was always told black socks make your feet sweat more.

I loled

oh and to fry, I might look into those if I can find them in a 15.

The attire is dress pants, dress shoes, black belt, black socks, tucked in polo. So they would work out, if I could find them.

Indeed, I got mine @ DSW I think, they are nice and casual.

Someone told me that FUBU stands for Farmers Used to Buy Us

I was going to post Farmers Used to Beat Us from what I remember in 8th grade :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know that I would consider Fry’s shoes to be ‘dress shoes’. I would feel it out based on what other people are wearing. Seeing as there is a specific dress code, you need to be careful.

My feet can sense colors. They’re awesome.

come on, just think about for a moment, how could this be possible?

They are more casual shoes, IT guys seem to get a little more leeway with dress codes. If you’re wearing khakis or dressier pants to work, these are probably appropriate. Shirt and tie may be a little different.

Black absorbs heat…

then I would recommend also wearing pants.

I’ve been wearing only black socks for years now and have never had an issue with them causing my feet to be overly sweaty. Grab a can of the spray powder for feet, shit works awesome.

Thin dress socks are awesome. Sure, they might be $15 for 3 pair when you could get 10 pairs for that price at walmart, but they’re worth it.

if your feet sweat… do not wear 100% cotton socks, do not wear nylon socks

i was serious about the wool socks

And I was serious about Gold Toe socks being tools for assassins. If you want someone to fall down until they die, give them a couple of pairs.

Buy pants longer in length then normal and then don’t wear socks at all.

qft. black socks never get ‘dirty’. I only wear white socks with my white shoes

black socks wont retain any more heat than white socks inside a shoe. The color/heat problem has to do with the wavelength of the suns ray being absorbed by the black and reflected by the white, an issue your socks wont have to deal with while at work.

maybe drill some small holes near the arch of your foot to allow for air flow. no one will ever notice them

ugh, no one should be wearing cuffed pants.

I wear plain black mountain bike socks, they’re made out that Dry-Fit type material. Can’t tell the difference in their look and they’re super breathable.

reccomend me something to keep the dress shoes smelling new?

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

where can i look at these in person? dicks sporting good?

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

where can i look at these in person? dicks sporting good?

Gold Bond

/thread

baby powder works good for sweaty/smelly feet.

also, i have a few pairs of Nike cotton/nylon-mixed socks. i love em, they are light, dry, and breathe good.