Drew's 2009 JCW

Small update:
-Sold the BBS’s. I have some gloss black 18" OZ Ultraleggera’s with Yokohama Sports coming this week. Too bad I have to wait another 6 months to put them on. I’m sort of second guessing myself about this change but I think I’ll change my mind once the new wheels get here.
-Finally got an oil catch can and dual boost port/block off plug (BSH), and mounted it where I wanted it. It took forever to figure out how to mount it and where to run the hoses since the engine bay is so damn small. I think it looks pretty good though.
-Took the John Cooper Works badge off the hatch. Looks a lot cleaner IMO.

Besides a few little things here and there, I think I’m done till spring. I really need to get a nicer turbo heatshield that doesn’t look like crap.

Take the heatsheild off they look way cleaner with them off imo

I’ve thought about it but my hood scoop would melt in about 2 minutes.

I’m just gonna buy this:
http://www.m7tuning.com/parts/product_info.php?cPath=7_8&products_id=137

good point, that thing looks hella better

hey Drew, check out www.vipcustomparts.com they make some nice stuff for the R56’s as well. RMW Dyno tuned a non JCW with just a intercooler (not even CAI) and it ended up with 216whp and 248lbs of torque on Satuday.

Niiice. I can’t wait to be tuned in the spring. You finally got tuned too? How do you like it so far?

I had some VIP parts on my previous MINI (base Cooper). I have their rear wiper delete in my JCW. They were pretty good, I’m thinking about getting their driving light setup and side scuttles.

yeah the cam I have in really pulls nicely from 3k up in the powerband and the redline bump to 7300 is nice.

Painted the headlight housings black (joey mod) and added some custom angel eyes to the OEM xenon shroud.

Crappy pictures but I’ll take better ones soon.