Drift Tuners = Scam Scam Scam

Hmmm ok so now your assuming my customers are forum junkies? Why add conditions on who is a valid happy customer as alot don’t visit forums anyways.

Just quit now… your digging yourself deeper and deeper. I applaud your efforts but you really suck at scamming lol.

For his defense, there is no proof he scammed.

look, give me some proof that your not scamming and this will go away. You scammed on alot of forums and you got caught. Your a son sponser to gain credibility so members trust you but yet no one has anything positive to say.

I know man. I do well without the forum stuff. I guess I might cancel the contest thing, suddenly I’m not in the mood to offer these members something to enjoy.

Then I suggest you stop posting on forums since most of your business does not come from them, am I right?

Seriously, if that’s your excuse that is a really bad business plan.

We all know young adults surf the internet and join forums like no tomorrow. If that wasn’t the case, Facebook, Kijiji, and Redflagdeals wouldn’t be such a hit.

If your past customers didn’t visit forums, how did they stumble upon you? They just magically typed in your company name in the address bar and ordered a car without finding past customers’ feedback?

Come on…now

page 2 by tyndago
http://forums.gtrcanada.com/showthread.php?t=40992&page=2&highlight=drift+tuners

To be completely fair give the man an opportunity to gain some credibility, i think were all curious to hear from one of your customers, and it will greatly benefit you in the future.

Otherwise its your word vs …

Dam man thats awesome :slight_smile: So the whole conversation is about me Drifting mi D1 R34, lol I think you might ask Dave Briggs about that one.

you do know that Tiger Sells 180sx and Silvia’s for low cost!! so your shipping thing kinda dont work imo

Your acting like a child, Prove your credibility because right now your looking stupid

SON members have been asking for him to show a customer he says he has on SON! and nothing yet so you can see why people talk

As for know untill I get the proper permission to post customer contact info, here is a guy who had his buddy James (SON MEMBER) that bought a Skyline

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6387723

Dent’s not included.

I dont believe I have to call you for any references, your business is based off a online inventory. I always believed its the responsibility of the seller to go the extra mile and put the customers concerns at ease.

How can you sell cars without any credibility, or stay in business for that matter?

Think of providing pictures of one of your sold vehicles plated and in canada as a service to potential customers.

Talk is cheap…

Im not going to say anything bad, but i have stil YET TO SEE A SINGLE vehicle from this guy. shurgs I haven’t heard of him ripping anybody off, but i have witnessed him talking big, and not comming through on his word.

i don’t know how much it cost to be a Son sponsor, but i think its bringing down Son240sx’s credibility. Not worth it IMO

DT, are you just trying to hype up a NON-existant buisness to sell it for a ludacrist profit??

[link/]http://www.gtrusablog.com/2008/12/drift-tuners-is-giving-up-business.html[link]

So a guy with 9 posts gave you a reference. Its probably you, giving yourself a reference.

why dont you just post proof or testimonials and everyone would shut up.

if you have so many clients and if nobody has any complaints about you that should be fairly simple no?

Clicked on that link for supra forms; The guy who said his freind bought a skyline[mart]… had only 9 posts…

LOL… Tiger is getting better in there defense