Drifter Meeting

looks like a promising list.

x1000

lots of new ppl gna be coming out to drift this year … a few oldies amateurs are putting it on hold. until they buy new cars. hoepfully we get more and more new ppl coming out.

1. Mike Martino ( The RB probably isn’t going anywhere anytime soon…So another season she shall last)
    2.mikey
    3.nik
    4.im down. my mom works out at the slots ill ask her to talk to the organizers and see if we can do it for a small fee
  2. Re ameyami
  3. sil8t
  4. Lucidsnow shall be there and everywhere hohoho
  5. Josh
  6. Gyani - DORIFTO
  7. Tom - will be at almost every event including the rbc crew
  8. Chris - Hitler aka Axis of Drift. lol
  9. Chris - easy keeezy
  10. andrew-stbsrowner
  11. Ryan - white2abbit
  12. Andrew - ka24power
  13. Mark - Fobwall
  14. Ryan Stock Check out my vid of me and justin there 2yrs ago was sick click the link below.
  15. Nate - nate_drake. will be at all weekend events for sure. as long as you dont mind newbs.
  16. Will - Soulitude - No more camera work for me, plus i need to put the car to good use and get some practice
  17. HayMakr
  1. Mike Martino ( The RB probably isn’t going anywhere anytime soon…So another season she shall last)
    2.mikey
    3.nik
    4.im down. my mom works out at the slots ill ask her to talk to the organizers and see if we can do it for a small fee
  2. Re ameyami
  3. sil8t
  5. Josh
  6. Gyani - DORIFTO
  9. Chris - easy keeezy
  10. andrew-stbsrowner
  11. Ryan - white2abbit
  12. Andrew - ka24power
  13. Mark - Fobwall
  14. Ryan Stock Check out my vid of me and justin there 2yrs ago was sick click the link below.
  15. Nate - nate_drake. will be at all weekend events for sure. as long as you dont mind newbs.
  16. Will - Soulitude - No more camera work for me, plus i need to put the car to good use and get some practice
  17. HayMakr
  18. Brent (IRo)
  19. Marcen (not on fourm)
    2.mikey
    3.nik
  2. Re ameyami
  3. sil8t
  5. Josh
  6. Gyani - DORIFTO
  9. Chris - easy keeezy
  10. andrew-stbsrowner
  11. Ryan - white2abbit
  12. Andrew - ka24power
  13. Mark - Fobwall
  17. HayMakr
  18. Brent (IRo)
  20. Michael mike-240sx
    2.mikey
    3.nik
  2. Re ameyami
  3. sil8t
  5. Josh
  6. Gyani - DORIFTO
  9. Chris - easy keeezy
  10. andrew-stbsrowner
  11. Ryan - white2abbit
  12. Andrew - ka24power
  13. Mark - Fobwall
  17. HayMakr
  18. Brent (IRo)
  20. Michael mike-240sx
  21. farmer bringing the rb260sx
    2.mikey
    3.nik
  2. Re ameyami
  3. sil8t
  5. Josh
  6. Gyani - DORIFTO
  9. Chris - easy keeezy
  10. andrew-stbsrowner
  11. Ryan - white2abbit
  12. Andrew - ka24power
  13. Mark - Fobwall
  17. HayMakr
  18. Brent (IRo)
  20. Michael mike-240sx
  22. Fastback240 in the coupe hopefully it will be done in time.

so yea

what are you guys intrested in ?

just track days so u can have fun and practise? or do u want to run a competiton series ?

Series sounds really fun.

im down for a series

what can i do to help out

farmer

series sounds good, but could there be a few track days???

in the next week or so .

ill be talking to a few companys that might want to sponsor this event

making prizes for 1st,2nd and 3rd places

how it would work is

5 hours practise, 3 hours competision

judged by dmcc pro drivers

Thanks did it all myself :slight_smile: been trying to find the time to make another one … That was a good day.

2.mikey
    3.nik
  2. Re ameyami
  3. sil8t
  5. Josh
  6. Gyani - DORIFTO
  9. Chris - easy keeezy
  10. andrew-stbsrowner
  11. Ryan - white2abbit
  12. Andrew - ka24power
  13. Mark - Fobwall
  17. HayMakr
  18. Brent (IRo)
  20. Michael mike-240sx
    26.Lucas Johnson

I prefer practice days, unless you get something insanley awesome for compitition, its moire fun just running your own line/having fun. and more track time.

I like this, but here’s an idea.

How about you charge less for the overall track day for those who just want to mess around, which would be 5hrs of track time. Then for the 3 hrs of competition, you charge $25-30 per person to whoever wants to compete. This allows more time for those who TRULY want to compete and won’t have the few guys who just want to mess around because its included in the full day.

Just my input :wink:

i think thats the general pretense , just need to work out the fine details, but from is sounds like is a pretty good thing

that sounds good.

2.mikey
    3.nik
  2. Re ameyami
  3. sil8t
  5. Josh
  6. Gyani - DORIFTO
  9. Chris - easy keeezy
  10. andrew-stbsrowner
  11. Ryan - white2abbit
  12. Andrew - ka24power
  13. Mark - Fobwall
  17. HayMakr
  18. Brent (IRo)
  20. Michael mike-240sx
  23. SlidewaysRPS13- Ben Roche
    2.mikey
    3.nik
  2. Re ameyami
  3. sil8t
  5. Josh
  6. Gyani - DORIFTO
  9. Chris - easy keeezy
  10. andrew-stbsrowner
  11. Ryan - white2abbit
  12. Andrew - ka24power
  13. Mark - Fobwall
  17. HayMakr
  18. Brent (IRo)
  20. Michael mike-240sx
  23. SlidewaysRPS13- Ben Roche
  24. Jon - blu2fourty - 350z (if the s14 sells and i dont have a track car by then)