Drifter Meeting

just fix the “Your” to “You’re” and YOU’RE set :smiley:

i cant drift but i am willing to elp out in anyway i can just let me know and i will be there

1. Mike Martino ( The RB probably isn’t going anywhere anytime soon…So another season she shall last)
    2.mikey
    3.nik
    4.im down. my mom works out at the slots ill ask her to talk to the organizers and see if we can do it for a small fee
  2. Re ameyami
  3. sil8t
  4. Lucidsnow shall be there and everywhere hohoho
  5. Josh
  6. Gyani - DORIFTO
  7. Tom - will be at almost every event including the rbc crew
  8. Chris - Hitler aka Axis of Drift. lol
  9. Chris - easy keeezy
  10. andrew-stbsrowner
  11. Ryan - white2abbit
  12. Andrew - ka24power
  13. Mark - Fobwall
  14. Ryan Stock
  15. Gordon Pilling

I’m down for everything this year

ok so

who’s car is ready

im planning one within 3-4 weeks time

My car will be ready in 3 days.

im down in a week or two.

Cliffs on details? What and where are you planning Peter?

My car should be ready to go soon… just need another e-test… lets hope the guy will work with me again… oh yeah, and of coarse more tires.

Im down in a few weeks, i scanned through the tread and didn’t see a track name that this first event would be held at? any idea?

Ready or not I can’t wait for a drift day. It’s been months now that I haven’t inhaled burning rubber.
Like every other drifter… I gotta get some tires.

Let us know the details

Any dates coming up?

I’m desperately trying to find some testing time before May 17th.

ANY DATES!!! i wanna drift… i need motivation to work on my car for a track day.

x2!!!~

season i got some motivation for ya… come down this weekend and you’ll see…

^^^ cuz that doesnt sound gay…

lets get a date goin guys … im done school and summer has started. Peter choose a date

ill go… i have no idea whats goin on here though… how often do we have to show? what day of the week would it be on? is it rain or shine? how many sets of tires to bring on average?

im new so i have no clue…

damn id wanna come out but my car is almost completely stock… :frowning: not even any coilovers

YAY drift day :slight_smile:

You have to start somewhere…

You actually learn more starting with nothing and slowly adding stuff as you progress. Too many people out wait till their car is ‘fully built’ but then don’t know wtf to do with it.

I started with a stock s13 + springs. Now I have a whole bunch of suspension bits and still rocking the good ol’ KA. It’s a lot of fun.