Drifting/racing community to get media coverage

So my friend is doing an internship at cbc and i told her about track days and all over the summer and she wants to do a piece on racing at the track vs street racing let it be drifting or circuit or w.e
shes down to bring a camra crew to flim the whole event and be broadcasted. the wholeee thing meaning cruise there/ at track and back. so we need a track date asap. ive seen u guys post up about the small track events u hold and that would work too just i hope to have all of the community come out get ur rides on tv say a couple of words and yeah show the world what real tuners really are. and where we push our cars and skills to the limit.
it has to be before october 25 so the driftops vip is out too bad cus that would be an awsome event to film and it would be sick for some sponsers on the forums to show up to give a couple of words of wisdom and what they think about street racing and so on …

let me know guys this is our chance.
so
chris cscs?
samson season peter i know u ugys are busy as heck esp samson with ur wedding but that would be sick if somethign came through

theres not enough drifters in this community to go for 2 events in one month nor have the tires to go twice. not even a hand full. so oct 25 is driftops and most ppl are prepping their cars or tires ready for that day.

maybe… theres some small ones that ppl host private.

yeah theres the grip events… and some time attack. i was just answering in regards to his question lol

I’d like some coverage of our kart-track event if another surfaces, and our sponsors would probably enjoy it as well. I’ll let you know.

Ide say there is enough people to go for 2 shannonville days in 1 month

why does it have to be drift?

i have a day scheduled at Dunnville tomorrow, or CSCS next weekend.

it dosent have to be drift
cscs would be ideal right now tomorrow iss too short notice and my car aint ready lol :stuck_out_tongue:

ill go drift twice!