Drifting.com

Just asking if anyone has ever ordered anything from drifting.com. I was going to order some videos but didn’t know if they were trustworthy.
Thanks
Andrew

Ordered a swap video from them with no problems, came nicely packaged and in a timely fashion.

Thank you very much

totally legit

They have been around for awhile now and do have their own community (forums) haven’t seen any complains about them on any of the major 240 forums so i’m pretty sure they’ve been in business for so long for a reason.

Andrew, if you order anything from them. Grab my the RB powered shirt in a large! Hang that shit on my wall. lol

Throw me the cash and I’ll order it I like you but not that much :slight_smile: lol

they are really good people to deal with.

Nice, I plan on grabbing one of their dvd’s soon.

+1 for all the input

My buddy ordered some shirts and some videos.

First shipment was on time, but they sent the wrong stuff.

Second shipment with the right stuff came like 6 months later…

just incase anyone wanted an update i ordered three dvds from drifting and they shipped out nov 16th so its almost been a month.

called them to see where everything was and they keep telling me its in transit.

so far this isnt really a good experience ill keep you posted

I ordered some JDM Option DVD’s from them in 03-04, a DRFT shirt, etc and had my shiz in a week. However, customs raped me lol. Also ordered more DVD’s in 07, same deal.

Stay off the forums. You’re 5 years too late… It will murder you if you ever get an invite elsewhere.

stay off what forums and im 5 years to late for what

huh?:/:

Ah, just in case you ever got a ZT invite you’d get a drifting.com fail on your app lol. A bunch of ZT guys used to post there, along with guys from the pimps (Lorin’s short lived drift site). Then it went downhill hard, drifting.com became a business above all, instead of the drift enthusiast site it started as, questionable mods, Nazi-like regime,etc. A lot of legit guys split, migrated to ZT, Shif-lock, and other places years ago. Now all that is left is a bad stigma that will haunt you if you become a regular there now. Thus the auto fail at ZT foe being a drifting.con member lol.

I remember discovering drifting at a young age and frequenting the site lol. It was really the only source for good bids aside from northwest nissans-Nekopunch’s stuff and what not.

ohhh i get it no im not part of the forums there i just ordered stuff

good company to deal with some times its not there fault on why shits late they have been around scence myspace was the shit lol prolly held at customs

It’s not the fact that it’s late that is bugging me it’s the fact that they’ve told me they would call me back to let me know where it is 5 times already.

ask for tracking number then track it yourself

lol i assume theres maybe a handful of ppl on here with a ziptied account, eh? … :stuck_out_tongue: