Drifting / Death? Close one.

So im just coming back from the bank because i had to deposit a check. And im doing a little over the speed limit like 40-45 in a 35. Roads are dry not raining yet. Then I go over this hill its starts to level off. then bam! Theres a water main break, must have just happened. I hit it go completly sideways, and im looking at a telephone pole out my drivers side window. Slid about 50 feet going just sideways down this road then, i hit another thing of water. Thank god, then the car just stops. I pull off the side of the road get off call then cops, and try to figure out how I didnt die. Thats probably the scariest shyt that ever hapened to me. Seriously thought I was dead. As soon as it went sideways and didnt slow down, that was my first thought “Dude, im gonna die.” F*CKING crazy. :gives:

suckyness. did you pee yourself?

negative. but i did check.

yeah that would be a fucking trip.

wimp.

it’s not real drifting until you’ve got another car drifting 3 inches from your door and both of your trance are “UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ” in harmony.

Did you check your pants for gravy!

who would have done the graphics?

glad your ok… what car?

that sucks glad everythings ok.

glad ur ok

Wow glad to hear it was a close call and not death. :beer: Where was the water main break?