Drifting on the new already F&F3

Explore Ryan Pope
enjoy…we all knew this was coming.

:rofl:

the 240sx is going to become a rare and exotic car within 6 months… and every 16 year old is going to pay top dollar for one… let alone one with a swapped DET

I doubt it. I was looking on ebay the past few weeks just browsing and I haven’t seen ANY go for any type of high dollar.

Face it, everyone who seen that movie that was into cars already knows about drifting. So you cant expect things to jack up in price.

weak

idk, i seen supra prices go up when the first fast n furious came out. not even just supras, but other cars in general. i got a feelin everyone is gonna want a 240 and that is gonna raise prices. i always liked the 240, its a great car

I hate when the media does reports on street racing or drifting they make it seem that anyone driving a modified car is a danger to everyone on the street.

Luckily tho…the movie does stress the fact that drifting isn’t easy. It took Sean a long time to get good at it. Hopefully noobs will see how he wrecked that S15 at the beginning and realize u just can’t go out and be some drift god (especially on public roads)…Regardless tho there will still be ppl who think they have skills that will wreck there cars tryin’ to be a bad ass.

:zzz:

I havent seen it yet ive heard its not that bad of a movie. But the plot will be:zzz:

Interesting

there wasnt a single s13 shown in clear recognizable view in the entire movie. only 1 kouki s14 was shown and you would really have to know what you looking at to identify it. the movie showed z33s as the primary drift car while s15s, a single rx7 and EVO were sprinkled in.

if demand of the s13 does become high, its going to be in part from research done by the new spawn of “enthusiasts” not solely because of the movie.

Jimmy

local news= sensationalist garbage

drifting = gay