Spy Pics from TFTF3

http://www.evolicious.com/spypics

did anyone else notice that tanabe s13 there?

that sickens me

why does that sicken you?

i mean its sort of a piss off to see them sell out to a movie, but good for them. If someone asked any of us “do you want to appear in fast and the furious tokyo drift?” none of us would say no.

all this smack talk is starting to get annoying, the movie will be commercially popular and it will cause our cars to quadruple in value. Yeah it’ll suck to have to “prove” that you arent just on the bandwagon and that you are a true 240 guy but as long as you stick with the car you love until the fad is over you’ll be fine.

just look at it as a test to see how much you truly do love your 240

i doubt any of us wont enjoy seeing this movie.

and lets all try our best to keep the posers out of the club haha

but yeah, i think its gonna be sick no matter how pop-culturized it is

^^^ all that from some guy named “Spilner”. Can’t really expect anything else, hahah

j/k man

I do see your point though.

btw, what the hell happened to this 350? Did they just glue the paint on? LOL
http://www.evolicious.com/evolicious/pics/fast_furious_3_tokio_drift_spyshots_11.jpg

Good post Marc, Im glad to see there were no front wheel drive cars used in that movie, I can’t even imagine how bad that would of been. You would have every Front wheel drive ricer thinking that he can drit with his little civic or neon lol.

widebody rear guard popped off

GT

I love seeing nicely done up evo’s and 350’s (maybe a little over the top, but still nice), so seeing 3 matching of each one side by side…really does it for me :naughty:

the evos are all ugly as hell

the fairladys are gorgeous

nice to see that there are some nice cars in this movie hopefully it will inspire some taste in ricers

but fuck seeing smashed up volks makes me sad really relaly sad

and htat smashed aristo is just a whole nother story

haha yah dude i was going to say, reminds me of your GS… poor toyota must be the “villain” car

honestly tho since when do evo’s drift on pavement?

sweet pix

thnx marc

thats crazy the signal cars are in the movie… that gold fairlady is sick to other then the gold tribal thing on the side… this movie will deffinatly bring the value of our cars up and as you guys said it will show that we all where here before the new “CRAZE” set in

Brent

Signal most likey did the movie just to get more customer.