Drifting question. Kinda?

the only thing i dont like, is they show “drift cars” in magazines that arnt actually drifting, they are either parked, or some sluts naked in teh drivers seat.

ive never read an article in a magazine actually talking about proper technique. line. angle.

so many people out there dont know what the fuck they are doing.

From what I remember there was this one special “DRIFTING” edition of import tuner magazine? Correct me if it’s the wrong magazine…

Anyway they had some useful information in that which I found pretty interesting… They never went about technique in detail, nor line or angle… but That’s not something you can really teach/explain… you have to develop your own and create your own style…

Yes there was, they just came out with another issue.

modified is getting better on drifting and driving tech. They have a page atleast of each every month now, for the past 4 issues i think.

it’s not great, but it’s a start.

its all complete crap, people in my class read that shit and think theyre fucking drift know it all’s.

:roll:

so its shitty when there is nothing in mags

then when there is you get pissed cause people read it and think they are game?

whats the solution jesse? please oh please tell me!

lol you fucking silly boy

lol you freaking silly boy[/quote]
its true jessie… either it exists or it doesnt, get off the fence.

if they had “how to drift” articles in magazines anyone with $5.99 could and would read these techniques and try them on the street…

with simply covering the events and making it seem like fun, the magazines will get people out to the tracks to hone their skills.

this month(along with a page devoted to BING)
How to hande a car if you go over the limit (over/understeer)

last month(nov 2005)
the importance of friction and car response(weight transfer)

Oct 2005
keep your attension on what comes next(target fixation, reference points mirros etc)

you complain that there is noreal substance, and then bitch when there is an effort made

Now i know the articles aren’t perfect, but it gives the bare bones basics on ideas and are an interesting read.

all articles written by Mike Speck, instructor at Bondurant Driving School

PICK UP A COPY OF THE DECEMBER ISSUE AND SUPPORT BING!!!

lol you freaking silly boy[/quote]

i dont buy magazines unless im gona be really really bored for a few hours.

but ill usuially go to chapters and pick up aussie or kiwi drift mags, they seem to have the best drift tech and more usefull information.
not OMG JDM SPIN TURN KNOB article like in the first drifting mag 2 years ago or article on how some homo went to his first drift day and did doughnuts and sucked at them. and i hate reading about formula d shit too.