Drifting School

Hey everyone,
We have a drifting school opening in April 2009 called Sidewayz. We teach everything from skills and knowledge, to car set-up and how to move up from amateur to pro. We provide that cars, safety gear, safe course and instructors. We are working with many great people actively involved in the drifting community. We have all great sponsors and many more coming on daily (and many are offering discounts to Sidewayz participants).
I would like to gauge the response of my fellow drifters to get an understanding of who’s interested, what you think and what you’d like to see from us.
If you feel that this course would be something you want to take, please send a reply. You feel that you can contribute ideas, or feel that this is stupid, we want to hear from you.
Thank you.

I would love to hear your credentials.

u teach driftin with an eclipse ?

yeah you cannot join hear just to promo your business i would talk with the admins to become a vendor and introduce yourself abit not like we dont trust you but ive never heard of you if this is a set thing i might be down

tell us more about the whole program, Scheduling/cost and what track you plan on teaching. Also which people are you involved with in the drift scene so we can get a better interpritation of what we are looking at here.
And also i checked your site and says you have s14 rhd to teach the students and yet no pictures of previous camps and so on. All there is, is a picture of a mitsu eclipes with a sideways sticker on it? Your going to be much more convincing if this is your first post out.

What cars do you have? and where are you going to set up?/ cost?
I think everyone here is already a “professional” drifter, so good luck without some credentials.

I know the company that is sponsoring them is really good! I have talked to the owner many times, Mr. M Kent! but i dont know who Jason is!?! Give the man a chance i guess!

Your site seems kinda sketch.

Give us more info, pictures, pricing etc.

Sounds interesting… would like to see some more info.

gotta love the net…

Fixed.

^^^
sounds about right.

waits for admins

IBTL? i guess so.

bye bye

i am interested in this course also and would like to see some more info and costs related to this activity but …

this thread is only 2hrs old , and you guys are tearing at him, give him a chance to even reply to questions before bringing out the flame thrower

farmer

i also kind of agree with you farmer.

yet…advertising…is not free. no where.

no introduction? sounds like…how you say “epic fail”?

as well. you are located in Brampton mister entrepreneur?

this is starting to smell more and more like stinky fish to me.

but sure. i’ll give you a chance. i dunno about the rest of us. or the admins

I don’t know… The ontario drifting community is a fairly “He knows him who knows this guy who…” or they’re on SON. This guy claims to be able to get you from AM to Pro, but no-one knows him. I’m just kind of confused?

Please talk to an admin about becoming a sponsoring vendor.

Thanks!

I would be VERY interested in a RHD 240sx… where can I aquire one?!

^^^ Wtf? 180sx, you mean? lol

Topic stealer T_T

that might be one of the worst looking websites ive ever seen…

I agree, but I will give the guy props for giving it a try - however, without credentials, testimonials, program itinerary, pricing, this is going to go nowhere - I’m not trying to sound negative or overly critical - I’d honestly do it - the best I can do is drift a left had turn through and intersection…haha