drifting?

rotfl. Try first practicing in a parking lot late at night where there is no soul aorund? I’ve only hit the curb once, and that was while backing up in heavy rain unable to see whats what @(#(# I almost cried when I heard the bump of the tire onto the curb :cry: And never again thank God hehe.

Dorifto… if you get it once… you’ll get it all the time… the difficult thing is to get it the first time around…

Practicing in rain is good… (AGAIN… don’t do it on public roads unless you want to run the risk of hitting someone or being hit by someone).

Crappy rear tires help lol… when I had to replace my one rear tire recently, I ran a shitty tire… it made drifting soooo easy… A less grippy tire is good to make the car slide… even if you have low power.[/quote]

Wait… Shouldn’t you be thanking a prophet? :o

rotfl. Try first practicing in a parking lot late at night where there is no soul aorund? I’ve only hit the curb once, and that was while backing up in heavy rain unable to see whats what @(#(# I almost cried when I heard the bump of the tire onto the curb :cry: And never again thank God hehe.

Dorifto… if you get it once… you’ll get it all the time… the difficult thing is to get it the first time around…

Practicing in rain is good… (AGAIN… don’t do it on public roads unless you want to run the risk of hitting someone or being hit by someone).

Crappy rear tires help lol… when I had to replace my one rear tire recently, I ran a shitty tire… it made drifting soooo easy… A less grippy tire is good to make the car slide… even if you have low power.[/quote]

Wait… Shouldn’t you be thanking a prophet? :o[/quote]

What ???

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/images/smiles/picard.jpg

God = God
moe, joe, zakir, ahmed, bilan, dale, michael jackson, mariah carey, prophet, doctor, politician, scientist, athlete, etc… = all humans good and bad.

edited: watch drift bible. follow his steps. and you’re a winner!

i was joking a_ahmed :slight_smile:

Watch more drifting videos, you laugh but its true, this way you pick up the technique used my professionals, in your mind you know what has to be done to get the car sideways and what to do to keep it there.

Monkey see monkey do :slight_smile:

sit in OVERBOOST car and copy what he does. thats how i’m learning :smiley:

yeah, I’m sure you guys don’t have a problem accepting another “ambitious” member, right? LOL

yeah, I’m sure you guys don’t have a problem accepting another “ambitious” member, right? LOL[/quote]

we do have a problem actually. we’re not open to hardparkers meaning you can’t join lith. sorry :lol:

yeah, I’m sure you guys don’t have a problem accepting another “ambitious” member, right? LOL[/quote]

we do have a problem actually. we’re not open to hardparkers meaning you can’t join lith. sorry :lol:[/quote]

I know… I tried so many times :frowning:
hahah

we do have a problem actually. we’re not open to hardparkers meaning you can’t join lith. sorry :lol:[/quote]

I know… I tried so many times :frowning:
hahah[/quote]

hahah its ok buddy, just keep going to those west end meets. i’m sure it helps man! perseverance!!!

:roll:

If any of you really wanna learn some drifting techniques, I can teach you. But I’ll have to charge you a small fee for gas + my time. If anyone is interested, just pm me.

Don’t learn from hardparkers. Do it right the first time.

1. Gonad (Sat. nights)

birdhouse how much? pmed

sorry overboost seems like your holding back on me.

MARK(birdhoe) DRIFT SCHOOL

1. Gonad (Sat. nights)
  2. blu2fourty

1. Gonad (Sat. nights)
  2. blu2fourty
  3. Lucidsnow

1. Gonad (Sat. nights)
  2. blu2fourty
  3. Lucidsnow
  4. overb0ost
  5. this spot is for my buddy Lith. SPOT RESERVED FOR LITH ONLY

1. Gonad (Sat. nights)
  2. blu2fourty
  3. Lucidsnow
  4. overb0ost
  6. Cal - as umbrella girl

1. Gonad (Sat. nights)
  2. blu2fourty
  3. Lucidsnow
  4. overb0ost
  6. Cal - as umbrella girl
  7. XuperXero - I wanna drift my 40g “beater”! (Sat. nights as well)