drive threw atm machine! so true

irregardless… I thought 26 & 27 were good.

your my new definition of no life

About 9 witty comebacks immediately popped in my head when reading this, but then I realized that the only people really insulted here are your parents, since you are representing their gene pool. Too bad for this forum, and whatever other forums that you’re on, that your mother doesn’t/didn’t swallow…

big man. look out. your able to correct grammar for people on the internet to feel great about yourself.

bet you suck the dick of a man that cant jerk off right either. :cocktease: fag

lol yes because my grammar. thats why my parents would be insulted

oh sorry. my grammar on a forum.

Ok so given most people here don’t know you the only thing we have to judge you on is how you represent yourself on this forum. You are failing yourself is what you really need to realize. I too often times mess up spelling and grammer but when it is pointed out i don’t cause a suckfest like the one you are creating. Instead i just call them a fag and just hate myself in my office for a few minutes. I do not think the fact that you really do not diplay automotive interest or knowledge is helping people want to be nice to you either. This is an automotive forum so what is it that you will contribute besides terrible slepping and grammer? I am trying to help you out here but take it as you will. Before you offer me cookies you should know i prefer Gingersnaps and can pm you my mailing address if needed.

lol

See what did i tell ya. lol

i no what your saying. i respect what your saying but no cookies, sorry. i honestly just dont care to correct anything i type. let people think what they want about me. other people can tell you im no moron and that on here it means nothing if i spell right or wrong. also with the people that want to say shit, ill probably never meet you in person nor hang out with you. so, what ever you guys want to say about my grammar, go ahead and feel sweet. ill just continue to do it. and while i continue to do it, we can see who is mature and here for the thread and not to make fun of someones grammar because clearly they care

Why would you come to a car forum, if you don’t care about cars?

Art major?

Everyone including myself in this thread =

http://www.surfrider.org/surfriderblog/Admin/ImageGallery/Surfrider%20Foundation/SurfriderFoundation/Kamenitsa%20plane%20crash.jpg

See all them guys looking at the plane, well that is us.

God damn you’re stupid.

I like this one.

im on the forum because 1. i was told to join by a friend 2. it was the first forum i did sign up for 3. because i still know alittle about cars and also would read into shit about them

no not art but i do like art/photography. im taking auto body, which is more of a fall back when im done with school.

Why does this guy remind me of Cuban Crisis?

1. which friend? Whats their username?
    2.This happens on all forums. At least all ~40 I’ve ever been on.
    3.ehhhh.

because he works there too.

for those of us who don’t know…where is “there”?

where cuban works, duh. :stuck_out_tongue: