driveline hum

no plow, truck is used mostly in winter for snowmobile hauling though.

so its getting hot , hotter than normall anyway . plowing and towing work the death out of the motors and the exh gets super hot doing so . thats why it cracked , its not a common problem on them if kept clean . mostly happens when drivin in snow and shit without being washed off good .

nope not true =)

well I guess they keep the repair shops busy, for 135 bucks for a ford manifold why not just change them the flanges get so rusty. Bottom line is get a chevy you wont have the problem, and you can get the spark plugs out without fighting or special tools required!

but then at the end of the day its still a Chevy

Correct thus making it a surperior vehicle to a rust 150. :shift

wanna talk about rust look at a 4 or 5 year old Chevy. Rockers and cab corners- gone.

Same with Dodges and the tailgates rot on those too. No rust on my 5 year old Ford.

My Chevy with 100K on it is in excellent shape, zero rust except where the aggressive tires that the previous owner put on it kicked up some debris and took a small spot of paint off of the driver side fender aft bottom edge of the wheel well. Everything on the truck works, plugs easy to change etc etc just a better overall truck than a Dodge or Chevy of the same year

I just see alot of rusty Chevy’s around here. One guy I know has an '04 GMC and had to replace the entire rocker panel on both sides a few years ago and he takes care of his truck.

My 03 chevy 1500 has been great. If front wheel bearings( lasted 123k) and a fuel pump makes it junk than so be it.

And its not rusty

Front wheel bearings are common, that’s about it. Great trucks

Yeah it took me half an hour per side and timken hubs were 120 each. I didn’t cry about it

where do u work ?

Synapse

thats Paul from synapse.

ahhhhhhh , give dempsy a reacharound for me will ya paul ?

You worked with him at automasters right?lol reacharound

ask him about the first time he met me , when he saw me go across the street lolol