Driver/Car Combinations

Ever think some drivers shouldn’t be behind the wheels of certain cars?? I thought it was funny when a guy on 279 almost wrecked trying to “street race” me in his eclipse. Looked like a 2000. Driving my rental which isn’t anything but a 2002 Chev Malibu this guy jumps in front of me going maybe 80 so i floor it and so does he…suprisingly the malibu is hauling ass and i’m gaining on him steadily until the speed limiter kicked in at 105(why?!? why!?! lol) But anyway i had enough fun and there was that one turn coming up for those of you who are familiar with the turn right after east ohio street on 279, so i slowed down to about 75 and the guy was probably going maybe 105-110 still and goes to turn…well he loses traction and starts to slide towards the wall a little then finally gains control and starts going the speed limit…he looked older…i thought people got smarter with age not dumber :bowrofl:

Yes, everyone at my school should not be driving what they are. BMW’s, Audis, etc. Not to mention the drivers of the said cars are careless idiots.

I see it all to much down here. I work at a halloween store so I get all the girls that come in driving daddy’s car/ or a car daddy bought for them. Its so annoying when they come in I just want to slap them with a closed fist right in the face.

Also the people in Casselberry don’t understand the meaning of ped. have the right away. Everytime I leave or enter my store I almost get hit because people don’t stop for you.

you both should have wrecked :bigthumb:

I agree 100%

So do you try to “street race” everyone who passes you on a highway?

Everyone who drives a Vette should just get through their mid-life crisis, and buy a Crown Vic. Face it YOUR OLD.

Huh ?

you are all whores…i was implying that he was trying to street race…ie…mitsi eclipse = thinks he fast = really wasn’t = doesn’t know how to slow down and turn = i don’t wreck…anymore…also…i don’t street race…i have a 4banger…streetracing isn’t in my agenda nor will it ever be as long as i have this same car

Soccer moms should NOT own Ford Excursions or any other SUV the size of a school bus.

x2 I almost got killed by a soccer mom in an Explorer on her cell phone who ran a stop sign.

WTF?:dunno:

x2

why bother even trying, 4 cylinders never win