Driving Quiz.

ha, funny how almost none of these were followed when i was down in vieques puerto rico last week. almost a total FFA, and yes they do take similar drivers license tests

p.s. scored a 90

Your results
Review quiz answers
Most states require a score of 80 or better to get a license.
You scored: 95

Same: 95%

Seriously… does he really think I’m gonna slow the fuck down for him!? Fuck him! He shouldn’t be passing me while I’m going the speed limit or greater!

What an asshole.

A vehicle is passing you on the left. You should:
Your Answer: Keep driving at the same speed and do not slow down.
Right Answer: Slow down slightly and keep to the right. After the vehicle passes and is ahead of you, resume your normal speed.

If a police officer believes that you are driving under the influence:
Your Answer: You can refuse to be tested for the presence of alcohol or drugs.
Right Answer: You can refuse to be tested but will face stiff penalties for doing so.

and one other I forgot…

Review your answers

You scored 90 out of 100 possible points.

Here are the answers you provided along with correct answers where applicable…

…6. When you are merging onto the highway, you should:
Your Answer: Enter at the posted speed limit on the freeway.
Right Answer: Enter at or near the same speed as the traffic on the freeway.

1. A vehicle is passing you on the left. You should:
    Your Answer: Keep driving at the same speed and do not slow down.
    Right Answer: Slow down slightly and keep to the right. After the vehicle passes and is ahead of you, resume your normal speed…

I guess I can agree with 6 but not 7 at all.

I sure hope you are joking or do not have a license. Anyone who scored less than 85 should not be on the road.

i got an 80…i guess some of the things i was thinking a little to much on like the double yellow i said no circumstance when its you can to enter a business or driveway idk…i have 0 points on my license and im a better driver than most of my friends…i observe a lot more things while im driving most people ever do while driving

Why not? It would be safer for the two of you if you just let the person pass. No need to put yourself or other people in harms way because you don’t want to lift off the throttle

1. I don’t see how you could have not aced this thing simply by reading all of the available options.

That’s the problem right there. Most people on here, including myself, probably didn’t read all the choices.

brilliant.

Well it’s multiple choice. It’s like, scientifically proven that if you think you know the answer, you’re not going to read all of them. Which I’m not saying is smart.

You scored: 80

woo gotz mah licenz

you’re right, it’s not smart. neither are you.