Passing on the right?

Anyone know what the fine for this in amherst is…

I tempted to just send it in guilty and deal with the fine…

Did you just pass in the right lane on the highway or what happened?

I was on maple…took off from a light quick…I was in the right lane someone else was in the left…

Cop was like in a hurry…you passed 3 cars…

It was only me and the other guy :lol:

If the fine for this isn’t much I would rather just send it in guilty and pay whatever instead of having to go there and waste time dealing with this.

Wait, so you were on a street with traffic lights, and because you accellerated faster than the car in the left lane, you got a ticket?

If I’m reading that right and assuming correctly. that is completely retarded.

My cars loud…the light turned green the other guy took off I was looking at my phone so they were far ahead…so I go up to speed maybe 1/4 throttle if that…meh I did 15-50mph quick…

I would have been fine had he just wrote me and exhaust ticket…or if I had actually been racing the person or something oh well…

Anyways…Anyone have any idea what the fine is?

At least we know it wasnt Joelster in the left lane

lol jk man, sounds like BS
dont ever plead guilty they fuck your ass hard, spend the time and take a plea of some sort

how would he get a passing ticket if it was joelster?

Dont EVER plead guilty unless you want maximum fines, max points, and the record to match.

That ticket is completely invalid. Passing on the right doest apply at ALL to your situation on a 2 lane highway. That cop is a fucking idiot because he doesnt even know the laws he is citing. You should be able to get the entire ticket thrown out.

A passing Moving Violation is 3 points and Im sure it will be close to $200

well since they are at each others throat all the time about times
It said “accellerated faster than the car in the left lane” I was just busting his chops

and I will reiterate
do NOT plead guilty
Unless you want max fines/max points/max BS

yeah not to mention the DMV charges yearly fees if you have 6+ points, that and NYS has some wicked new surcharges

In addition these assholes dreamt up something called “Driver Responsibility Assessment” while on the toilet.
If you have 6 points or more on your license you have to pay $300 (can make payments at $100 per year)

Agreed. This will get completely thrown out. NYS V/T Law states you can pass on the right whenever there is enough room and it is safe to do so. It does not even specify whether it has to be on a 1 or 2 lane road.

need to fix your sig too.

“I run these keyboards with terror…”

it helps if you use the “quote” feature then we know who you are refering to

because it’s difficult to figure out who he is talking about… :ham:

I am busting hiz ballz derr

and $25 for every point after that. got mine in the mail today, just fines, no lube or reacharounds. I can pay $600 now, or $300 this year and $300 next.

NY state:gay:

Why don’t you shut the fuck up you little worthless piece of shit…

I would tear you up on here constantly but everyone else who works for Newera is cool and I wouldn’t want people to associate your stupid ass with them.

I guess I can call in favors and see if getting it dropped before court is an option…

Worthless? You seem to love to try to suck info off of him on a daily basis. Yes, everyone that works at New Era is cool, they have some sick cars in there, got some good ones coming out soon too. Not sure they all feel the same way about you, funny stories at the open house :lol:You’re gonna tear studderin up on here? Is that because you can’t at the track? He was 12.2 a few weeks ago with like zero mods. I bet he sees an 11 before you do.

:lol:

You wanna get me started on you?

Your some worthless 35 year old fuck who comes on here and argues and works at UPS for living

35 years to get a car that runs 11.7 yippie

Come to terms with how your not shit…and arguing on here isn’t going to improve anything in your life…k thanks…

I don’t care if you hijack drag racing/kill story threads…because thats the nature of car forums…but don’t add your worthless comments to other threads…