Droid X

Anyone planning on getting one when they’re released on Thursday? Going to head to best buy and Pre-Order mine.

Anyways it’s basicly an HTC Evo without the sense UI and of course made by Motorola. I’d stray away from it, but I’ve noticed I tend to use the on-screen keyboard on my droid more than I use the slideout anymore. Plus I don’t type on it nearly as much as I used to.

Anyways saw a ton of video/written reviews and I am already in love with the phone, the only thing I’m a little iffy about is the hard buttons vs the soft ones.

P.S. Yes travis, I am aware we need a cell phone sticky GTFO

http://assets.gearlive.com/blogimages/gallery/droid-x-unboxing/motorola-droid-x-018_medium.jpg

they come out on thursday?? i thought they came out in august? ughhhh lol

July 15th

Gigantic cell phone FTL, upgrading your phone all the time FTL, still need cell phone sticky.

Pretty happy with my OG Droid.

Droid Incredible comes out in August I think…

The incredible has been out for a few months now, though almost impossible to get due to hardware shortages.

google is nice…

it says the droid 2 comes out in august…i think that might have been the phone i was thinking of…

Motorola blows

i thought the same thing…ive been with LG and Samsung the past 3 years…but i like the motorola droid…they (motorola) really stepped it up with the droid…IMO…

Every motorola phone I’ve had has always had a better build quality than other phones I’ve had. Also most have had much better signal/overall quality than most other phones. Motorola has been in the buisness a longgg time.

I’ll stick to my Galaxy S ktnxbai

i was with the other brands because it seemed like motorola didnt ever upgrade their software/operating systems, seemed slower and more outdated than the other brands.

i am also a person who is really into other phones a thing does other than calling/texting, whether it be email or internet access, gps navigation, instant messaging, watching tv, etc. etc.; also the design of the phones, the way they opened or slid; as well as their screens, being touchscreen or with high resolutions, and it seemed LG and samsung were on the forefront of these technologies…

Htc and lg ftmfw.

Oh and does this mean we can look forward to another awesome Shady review thread???

Htc and lg ftmfw.

Oh and does this mean we can look forward to another awesome Shady review thread???

Shady, the X is the one with HD video and HDMI hookup right?

Motorola is good at making headsets and walkie talkies. The Droid screen is probably the dumbest idea ever. I’ve never seen a smartphone with such a fragile screen. IMO HTC makes the best quality smart phones, those things are tanks.

HTC defenetly makes a good phone. My Eris is indestructible…

Yes wayne, yes it does :rofl

IIRC yes it shoots 720p, but the quality isnt amazing from what I’ve seen for a phone thou not bad, iphones video camera looks better IMO

and yes it has an HDMI outpu

htc evo ftmfw!!!