Dropped The Bike

Guess i’m out of the “if you haven’t fallen yet…you will” club. I’m fine…not a scratch on me…thank God…was going about 5mph turning around…was a slight grade in the road…bike started to go and i was off of it before i was caught between it and the ground. Only damage is a few scratches on the stator cover and a cracked left side mirror. Would be more than pissed if this was a brand new bike…

glad you didn’t get hurt

good idea to buy a used bike first also

I dropped mine unloading it off the truck when I bought it (wood ramp + rain FTW) :slight_smile:

damn sorry to hear, guess theres almost no better time than after a few scratches to get 'er painted huh?

eh the stator cover is one of those non-painted honda-stamped areas

and mine isn’t chrome finished…

finally joined the club usually doesn’t take too long

dumbass

Glad you didn’t get hurt!!

sucks man, but hey it happens and ur ok

better off duing it @ 5mph then 150haha

Get yourself a set of frame sliders. i seen people drop bikes and they save everything!

x2

there well worth it

tell me about it!!

Looks like the previous did think about it…the plastics are cut out where a cage or frame sliders would be.

x2

x3

glad to hear you’re alright and the bikes not too bad

good thing you OK…but this sounds like a classic case of “high performance bike, low performance rider”

It happens, everyone does it once or twice.

accident had nothing to do with the bikes power, i’m not completely used to balancing that weight during low speed maneuvering, and you honestly call a cbr600f2 with dirty carbs and a good bit of power loss “high performance”? :kekegay:

nigguh dropped the bike

Ahhh…I guess I could have just left it at “low performance rider”.
:stick: