Drove a WS6

not calling you out with anyones shit. i actually dont give a shit to race ya or anyone. But you talk shit i said you better bring more then that ratty camaro. I have a bike thats what i work with. Truck and camaro arent a concern. Next bench racers we’ll line up with whatever you bring out. if you win congrats if you lose congrats

It’s so easy to respond :smiley:

this happened like 4 years ago caught on video yet we still cannot determine who truly won the race !

can’t we all just agree that the 350z is a chick’s car?

Camera angles can be decieving.

lmfao…so let me get this str8, u built the truck to race & since u lost more then u won, u now come up with the excuse that its a brick, it weighs a ton, u weren’t at ur 7 million hp level at that time of the race.

so if your truck is such a BRICK then how come all these trucks are doing good times
http://deweygibson.com/PT.NET/FTL_new%20list%20as%20of%202009-07-19.pdf

a truck that you incessantly talked about non-stop to the point that we had to race, even whitey told you to get your bottle but your KNEW your truck had me covered :jerkit:

I work in the ac all day and even I know its a bitch

don’t be jealous because you weren’t there

4 wheels vs. 4 wheels

otherwise its just another race, but I won’t back down from that bike, I can assure you of that

agreed

Oooooooooo my penis is bigger than ur penis

no it’s not, you’re asian. stfu

my penis is bigger than both of your penises combined, your both asian I’m not

yeah, but you have a FUPA.

so do you

i’ll race u,But u have to run a/c!

to the OP. a stock WS6 compared to a modded 240…haha… why rag on the car? its apples and oranges. in stock form a ws6 would destroy that car. So i guess if i build a fast Car X and beat a new ZR1 the zr1 is a piece of shit? Go spew ur domestic propaganda hate somewhere else. and for the rest of you, if you dont want creaks and rattles go buy a fuckin cadillac… there was nothing wrong with and there is nother wrong with 4th gen Fbodies… people here act like that are the fuckin motor trend editor. fuck it, i’m out!

ouch :rofl:

Hey if I remember correctly but correct me if Im wrong didnt my orange turd of a camaro beat ur bike out at sony?

my opinion is nothing more, no reason to get all upset over it. its just the internet. don’t care about apple to oranges just always looking for something different. and maybe stirring the pot every now and then. :slight_smile:

this thread has way too many ricer excuses

so what is your excuse?