Drove a WS6

2 some

ok, my civics/dsm’s/foxbody all beat plenty of people on the street

then I got smart, saved thousands of dollars and bought someones project. you’ll figure it out someday

funny as you dont recall me beating you on rt65. you got me from a dig, i murderd you from a roll but again you said you werent racing either. but again a mid 12s truck losing to a gutted drag 240 isnt something to brag about cheeky. sorta like your tin can of a 408 camaro

your car is what 3200lbs with a 408 that only makes 502rwhp, it went 11.8@126. Truck is close to 5k in weight not same comparsion bud nor do i care. Here something for ya build something yourself then talk

brian has always built his own and has helped alot of ppl get theirs together as well. So he needs to wise up and buy someone’s elses nightmare?

you have less money then which motor? my 250 dollar 4.8? or what my current LS2? or my JY 6.0

you REALLY beat me from a roll, REALLY :jerkit:

And that car wasn’t even close to gutted. It still had full interior minus a backseat, still had a radio, heat etc

http://www.streetfire.net/video/60-silverado240sx-neon-srt_48035.htm

What does weight have anything to do with it? YOUR truck went 12.4 with 7 million hp, my car, which I owned for 3 days went 11.8 on junk tires and 2.0 60 ft. I’d say I’ve got you covered again, just like I did that fateful nite on 65

hmm from that video it sure looks like the 240 got around from a dig & a roll no problem at all

that video is correct but the race im talking about happend before that but again you win every race you encountered. it also happend 4 yrs ago which means nothing now. also if i recall you were only a mid/low 12 240 when we did race. i had the famous Pcm4less tune in place as well. i sure would hope a gutted 240 would beat a brick in the wind. also get it right 13.0 is what i ran with 8 thousand HP…again i built mine you have to buy someone’s pile. when you do build one yourself then brag about it.
also if you recall i drove that car and it was gutted

1. the video happened on the same nite, video doesn’t lie, I’m clearly ahead of you and mac and burnyd can chime in on that one

2. If it was 4 years ago, why are you STILL making excuses about it? My tune this and my trans that, its obviously still bothering you enough that you need to say something

3. when I bought that 240, if you remember, it was a shell, I put a motor, turbo, injectors, manifold etc on it, so truthfully, was it really bought?

4. It was never gutted, unless you consider no backseat gutted in which case 3/4ths of the peoples cars on this site are “gutted”

Truth be told, I’ve got you covered now, so if you want a rematch please do show yourself. 412 Motorsports vs. little old cheeks

don’t worry…I’ll wait

that is if your 7 million hp truck even runs

What about this heat & humidity!

The only time you were ahead of cheeks 240 that night was when we pulled into the parking lot when my car broke and you were in the spot ahead of him!!

Its a bitch!!!

you win. and if your calling me out i sure hope you have more then that ratty camaro, you best put a bottle on it. O im not talking about my truck

leave the bike at home…better be 4 wheels & YOUR vehicle

Or for those that didn’t want a beat to shit auto vette with the interior of a 96 Caviler, just sayin.

wow, calling me out with one of your “customers” cars or your bike is really awesome, I mean I have friends with 7 million hp cars that are faster than your bike and customers cars, we can play that game all day…

time to step up and be a man on national…err pittspeed

actually it was on rt65 right past the overpass and near the first exit on 65 heading towards the rox bridge. the filmed races happend down by shaggys
again a car that weighs shit load less beat a truck congrats, you really have an achievement.

It sure is,

All Fbodys > All Fords

LOL @ bickering

:rofl:

it’s so easy to get you all riled up… :rofl: