Drove a WS6

your over priced

GTO’s are for people that are too pussy to get a real muscle car.

I wondered why no one was asking, would have been my 1st question. I drive a 240sx, i know pretty funny but its not a typical 240. and a e46 330i.
with many leaking valve seals.

https://vimeo.com/11846864

my more favorite video, probably very boring to you guys. chasing down a ls1 s14 and a 911, both very quick cars.

I think with 400hp and some stiffer springs and sways the ws6 will probably be alot of fun.

I might like gtos too, never driven one. I’d drive a f body off a cliff, as long as it has a ls1 in it and i get to keep the motor. I don’t want you to drive off a cliff thou. :slight_smile:

a 240 owner making fun of a Fbody…you cant be serious can you? a chassis that was written off as a joke but some crazed movie decided to make it popular with swaps in them.

Mine beat every fbody it ever came up against, it also beat you and ran faster than your 7 million hp truck ever did

240folyfe faggots

nice 240.

but do agree f bodies make great parts cars. i am not fond of them but then again i drive an el camino so my opinion doesn’t count.

also beat you back then as well, your point is? you own a Fbody now so you must of seen the light. 240s are exactly what they are import junk

240 vs f-body showdown!!!

umm what is faster 240 right now? whitey’s doesn’t run too bad if i recall.
i actually like the 240 platform. but right now the bottom fell out of the f body market and deals can be had on them. i would consider either very capable performers

but fbodies are built like complete shit and look horrible. A beat to death 240 will still have less rattles than a mint camaro/ws6.

240’s are a hell of a lot better platform than an F-body. Cheap, light, RWD, you can stick just about any motor in it, tons of aftermarket support… the only thing the F-bucket has going for it is the LS engine, which is just at home in the engine bay of a 240…

i won’t disagree there. surprisingly the one cheeks has is tight though. one of the better driving f bodies i have been in. def helps with hardtop too.

you never beat me once, we raced twice and I was way ahead both times

and yes, I do own an fbody now, but that car feels as tight if not better than my 240 ever felt

Both BOUGHT not built correct?

point?

where in any of my replys did I say, hey, I built my car AND its faster than you…I didn’t

what I did say was, in MY 240, I NEVER lost to quick or his 7 million hp truck, EVER

hehehe

both will still be better than a ford though.

oh and my camaro is faster than quiks 7 million hp truck too, just fyi

and I spent less money on my 240/camaro combined than quik has in just his motor

That aint my point,what have u BUILT urself that u beat anyone with?

does it really matter?