DSM Junkies tune it plz

Ok so on my 95 gst i have a real bad pulling in the rear. My camber is off abit, but i cant picture that being the problem. I talked to a friend with a 95 talon, he said he had the same problem. He said it was the upper knuckle bushings. Anyone else familiar with this problem? Any suggestions other than sell and get out of DSM’s chime in lol…
Thanks,
p.s. i forgot to mention that with any rain or snow its very unsafe to drive, also if im driving down the street and hit a wet patch i practically drift out of control…

How are your tires?
Is it lowered?
Rear camber kit IF lowered?

All important info if you want help.

your right useful thinking…
car is lowered with real lowering springs, no camber kit yet(bought the car the way it is) tires did go bald, but pulling still happened with brand new tires…

Get the rear camber kit, that is most likely your prob. Thay are real simple, just extended bolts and bunch of shims. I would recc that you get the front kit too. But you have to get those pressed into the upper a-arms. and most importantly, get it aligned.

ALIGNMENT FTW :picard: ricers

so… your tires are going bald, and the car pulls and doesnt track straight… what does it seem like?

wow always has to be one dick haha, its true assholes cant read. Take your helmet off stop licking the screen and read!! NO but seriously I said i bought the car the way it is

i mean you would think the sway bar broke or something, just seems very floppy…

I had the front and rear kit on my gs-x. car was lowered with eibach sportline
springs and tokico illumna struts. car was aligned and never saw any tire wear.

1st thing you would notice would be alot of clunking and noise fron the rear then. Did you even inspect everything in the rear yet?

well i just ordered the urethane bushings for replacements, im gonna browse around for a good camber kit. Any suggestions man?

lowering springs will fuck anything up, get the camber kit so u can actually adjust it and then get it aligned. you’re putting a lot of stress on the oem shit

wow you post fast lol, yea everything seems fine. I mean everything is together, no clunking at all. Actually there is not even a sound in front or rear…

Yea i hear ya! Back in my ricer day i put those $5 eGay coilovers on one of my neon’s i owned, what a mistake that was lol.

http://www.nolimitmotorsport.com/progress/alignment-kits.html

The offset bushings for the front and the shims for the rear worked like butta’ for me.

Im pretty sure i heard of those bushing wearing out as well. Just jack up the rear and check it out. It should be pretty obvious and you have the other side to compare it with.

Swerve for the camber kit.
think it was 100 bux for the rear both sides.

Clunking from the front especially during acceleration is usually the lower control arms. It’s only a matter of time before they go on 2G’s.

It wouldn’t be the sway bar. Mine wasn’t hooked up all last summer in the front. The car just floats a little at high speeds. Nothing too noticeable but not safe either. I had the replacements just never got around to putting them on.

I’d vote the camber kit too. Although I’m lowered and don’t have one and track perfectly straight so there’s still a chance it’s something else.

Make sure all your camber, toe and other adjustments can actually be adjusted before you go for the alignment. If they are rusted in place, the shop will give you half of an alignment.