dubbsters 04.5 gli

Everyone has their own taste, man- I personally don’t care for the shaved bumper/grill/wheels/tails, but its your car. I never said anything about that…

I was commenting on :

False.

Stole your shit??

“shocker” : been around since before you had your driver’s license. Was irrelevant to cars at the time of origination, and has never/will never be “a VW thing”

“gay ass body kits”
: never JUST for hondas…Ive seen just as many ‘riced-out’ jettas as I have civics. Your jetta is one of them (sry, but it is)

“lip kits or stock”
: since when is a lip kit on a honda a ‘copy’ of VW styling…?

“air bags n lowered suspension”
: not sure where you are going with this. ‘air-bags’ as you put it, have been used since the 1940’s and originated on domestic vehicles.
& ‘lowered suspension’ had no manufacturer that it all began with…all these things you say are near impossible to be copied from one company to another :facepalm.

“stretched tires / rusted hood / hoodless / roofracks” : Again, trendy things that may have a large following with the VW scene, but definitely didn’t get stolen from VW by Honda drivers…

Your post just rubbed me the wrong way.
You are making assumptions about things that are honestly wrong.

Its your car, have fun with it and do your own thing- just think about what you post.
There are a lot of people on this forum that you can learn from. However, you will collect more negative reputation points than knowledge, if you act like you did here and post b/s and hearsay.

Sincerely,
Owner of Honda/Subaru/VW/Audi